Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sky-Trex, Shah Alam - 05 Dec 2009 - Unforgettable Experience

As promised. I'm back, after 20 days deserted this blog. (Well, kinda).

So, it’s chrismas time already, and that was 2 days ago, was it not?? *damn, still abit sober now* as promised I’ll “track-back” and post up some photos on my previous adventure with my own department. Goddamn! I know it’s way back in early December but hey, I’ve got work to do, and facebook applications to attend to. In addition to that, this ain’t a money-earning blog. So I will update it “as and when I see fit”.

Anyways, here goes. I'll give explanation with pictures on the step-by-step of my Sky-Trex adventure back on 05Dec2009, eh? Here goes.

First, easy. Just climb it up.



Sorry boss, gotta use your pictures for this one. It's too hard to resist. After climb up these 'stairs' made of PVC pipes, you've gotta cross this simple 'bridge', made by ermmm, woods.



Once you hit the 'station' where you stop & rest, another 'obstacle' awaits.

Swing like a tarzan to the net, grab onto the net on 2nd bounce, and pull yourself up to another station there.



Get the idea?? Good! Go around it, brace yourself for a flying-fox experience. Not sure what I'm on about?? Picture speaks more than words. Off you go!!



Fun eh??

Onto the next course of adventure after this rather easy steps. A 4-storey high of PVC pipes awaiting us to climb all the way up, up, up.



Yeap. 4-storey high of PVC pipes awaiting you. But of course, for those weak-hearted, those 'chicken' who wouldn't dare take this challenge, there's always a 'chicken exit' or the easy-way-out for you all. Now then, after the pipes, it's gonna be waltzing across the net. Easy rite?? Time take a breather while you can.



Right after that, please see pictures below, which is pretty much self-explanatory.



Yeap, as the name goes: "flying-fox"....flying here and there, with all the equipments attached to us, hard & tight, for security & safety measures.

This picture below is the very step, taken when we're constantly on 4-storey-height. Swinging around like bunch of monkeys. To be honest, even with all the equipments strapped around us, I still feel shiver down my spine when I'm about to do each of these 'stunt'.


Once the above flying stunt is over, comes the part I stuck for quite some time. See this picture below?? You think it's easy?? Feck off!! You try it, then you'll tell me it's freaking tough.




Those PVC pipes looked to be near to each other rite? But because of the fact that it kept on swinging, it makes things even tougher. You gotta catch the momentum of those pipes going, while stepping on it one foot at a time. DO NOT LET THE PIPES STOP SWINGING! That's my best advise to you. If it ever stops, you're gonna face a difficult task to move over to the very next pipe. I had to seek assistance from the locals there to gain back the momentum of those pipes. Basically, it's 2 hands on one pipe, and one foot on one pipe, at any one time. Stretch your leg out to grab that next pipe. If you know what I mean. As usual, talk is cheap. Wait till you go and try yourself. This is the part that really scare the shit outta me throughout the whole 2 hours+ of the adventure.

That's it. The rest of the course are pretty much similar, it's just of different heights. Owh, the entry for this thing??



For more information about this adventurous place, please go ahead to their official website at http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/booking.php

That's all from the humble on this rather outdated departmental outing in my blog. Just thought of sharing it with you lots. It's rather good outdoor workout in my humble opinion.

Till then, I'll be back very, and I mean VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment