Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Irritating Meeting [Part 2 - Finale]

I’m back. Again. Ranting? I was at a more foul-mood yesterday. Wanted to write this post up last nite but dozed off couple of minutes later. Wanna know what happen to me yesterday? Read on.

In my previous entry, ‘twas all about the meeting on the arrangement of the presentations of each department. Yesterday was another meeting being held, to have everyone’s ideas up and running, as well as doing a final mock-run on the presentation, in front of the few internal representatives. Who were there? Same participants as per the last meeting, which happened on Monday. I know my drawings are really outta place. To be frank, I never pass even once on all my arts’ exams during my schooling days. So bare with me fellow readers. Here’s another dose of that awful drawings of mine for your easy references.

black dot (top left) - underling
black dot (bottom right) - bitch manager
big purple dot - my manager
yellow dot - Motivator
green dot - Me

As usual, the 2 black dots are those 2 retarded bitches. The rest are representatives from different divisions who are attending it. After the discussion is finalized on what-to-amend on the posters, my manager decided to have a mock-run on the presentation for everyone that was in the room. Jaw-dropping, eye-bulging, mouth wide-open, none of us was prepared and informed about doing mock-run and all that. I don’t give a shit about other teams but Motivator and I have been discussing what to say earlier in the morning, so both of us pretty much have a general idea what to say during the actual thing take place. Presentation? To me, it’s just a piece of cake. It’s just another form of bullshitting on a broad daylight, in front of people you may or may not know. The posters are just up there to distract the audience, what they really focusing on is you. ‘cos you’re the one that will be doing all the talking, and they will be listening to whatever stuff that is coming outta your mouth. Whether they understand what you’re saying is entirely different story. I did it with flying colors, literally, without anyone commenting what am I suppose to change. Well, maybe just one word that I’m not supposed to use, and that’s it. And that was coming outta that bitch’s stinking mouth, yet again. You think this is the reason why I’m pissing off yesterday? Owh, you are OH-SO-WRONG!

The bitch’s underling arrives a lil’ late, claiming that she’s handling an escalation call. Meh. Fuck it. When it’s her time to present her stuff, this stupid underling keep on asking

“Should I add in...........................???”

“Should I say this.........................??”

“Can I say this?? Because........................??”

“Can I put this into the presentation on this topic that..........................??

What the flying fuck is this underling bitch wasting my time here for?? You were soooooooo fucking confident the day before, with your bloody pen swaying all over places instead of your bloody thumb. Your bloody FUCKING THUMB!!

As expected, that bitch manager starts to run her mouth for the next 10-15 minutes, telling her underling that she should be saying this and that, that and this, add in this and that…and the bloody conversation went on and on between 2 of ‘em. My manager was lucky enough to "escapte" the torturing session during that short period as he got an important phone call to attend to. During the interim, the bitch manager kept on saying

“You should add this.............................. but use your own words.”

“Put in this comment of.........................but use your own words.”

“Don’t forget to put this.........................but please use your own words.”

“Owh, I just remember, you should put this in as well. Remember, use your own words.”





How is that consider “YOUR OWN WORDS”?! Those were basically the bitch manager's own words, not her underling’s own words ffs. And stupid enough, this underling is soooooo goddamn busy writing down whatever shit that is coming outta the bitch manager’s mouth. As she was busy writing, the bitch manager kept on stressing “Use your own words”. Stupid? Ironic? Contradicting? It all rolls into one simple word : brainless! I didn't bother to see what happen later on 'cos it's not worth my precious time doing it.

So, today is the day of reckoning. The big shots are in town. Did a couple of check, no more mock-run between us. I was in a training (still). My manager has informed us last nite that the big shots will only be in the building around 1pm-ish. So, we’ve ample time to do whatever that we need to do, except for the fact that there’s no red carpet for ‘em. Sorry guys. Budget is waaaay out this year. Insufficient funds.

Everything went on smoothly on my floor here during the presentation. The underling and the bitch manager are both based at another level. I didn’t have the intention to see how their “performance” is. Not even the slightest of all. ‘cos it’s not worth my time doing it. If you can’t do it in a mock-run, or perhaps an instant presentation, that means you don’t cut it to present at a higher level. That’s my thought on it. Call me arrogant or whatever that you want. That’s just my way of seeing it. I’m not arrogant, I’m just better. If you have different view on this, start your own blog and rant about me in your own blog then.

Got a shocking news earlier this morning. I shall keep this one to myself til the time is right to say it out. I ain’t too sure on the reliability of this source but, I shall keep this one to myself, for now.

Til then. I stil owe you guys (and ladies of ‘cos) the conspiracy theory. I shall do it, some day. Rest assured.

Be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment