Saturday, October 2, 2010

Delayed Post

Sorry for the long awaited post. Got a lil’ bit of technical problem for the past week. Meh. It’s all due to my own fault for not checking it properly. Hence the delay. Was going to post this one up same time, last Saturday, but..... enough of excuses (wtf?! That ain’t excuses?! It’s truth!) since no one gives a rat’s ass about the true reason behind, so here we go again.

In my previous post, I’ve said that I received“shocking news” from a reliable source. But I wouldn’t wanna say it out first as I need to wait til the time is right. And today is seems to be a bit too late for that. The past 2 entries were all about the bitch manager bitching about this and that and this and that. It goes on and on without ending. She has finally tendered her resignation during the visits of the VIPs. Why would she wanna wait til the arrival of VIPs, only then she gave the letter to ‘em? Attention whore? I’m not too sure. But from outsiders’ eye, it seems that’s the case. There was a duration of 2 weeks that this bitch manager was away on leave, back to her hometown oversea. There were rumors saying that she went back to attend interviews, trying to salvage her own grace, hopefully she can get a job outside of current employment, since her contract is up in few months’ time. If she unable to convince the confirmation from the ones up there, it’ll most likely that she’ll get the axe falls onto her head.

There’s another version from the bitch herself. She claimed that she was away on holiday, back to her hometown. That was when she receives call from the company asking her to go for the interview in this soon-to-join company.

C’mon guys, seriously. Do you think all these can fall into pieces within that 2 weeks? How come I don’t get this kinda stuff happen to me in all my life thus far? On 2 weeks’ holiday, some big company come knocking on your door, asking you to join their company?! Coincident? I don’t think so.

When she returns, she claims that she was having sleepless nights over this difficult choice that she has to make. On one hand, is a company that she has spent her 14 years at. On the other hand, is a brand new company, brand new challenges await, brand new working environment beckons. After much considerations, she decided to go for the latter.

From within, she knows that she’s not doing good throughout her time here. It’s meant to be a people-oriented environment, well, hence the name of “call centre manager”. What does call centers comprise of? PEOPLE!! And you are, sticking up your nose high up, putting up a posture of:” I’m a Manager. Don’t Come Near Me” kinda impression. With that said, no one will ever go near her. But she’s the kinda person that really wants to stuff her nose everywhere, every aspect of it. And her bloody ascent is damn fucking hard to understand for a foreigner. Please excuse my level of English understanding, but I seriously do not understand a word that is coming outta her mouth at all. I’ll need sometime to analyse it before I can give out a proper reply.

Wanna know further inside stories of her departure? Nah. I think I should leave this to myself instead of publish this kinda stories in the public blog like this. Email me should you wanna know it.

Now, with the pest set to leave within a month’s time, I’m just waiting for the day the new manager that is going to replace this bitch. And from there on, I wanna see how the stupid underling that always biting around bitch manager’s tail will reacts to it. Jealousy in me? Not a slight bit. I don’t care about that position at all. I’ve got something else in my mind. Big ones.

I’ve been keeping this news for myself for 2-3 days, and it’s never easy to keep news this BIG all to yourself. Tried to contain it, but I failed. The VIPs sent out the official notifications on last Friday so as to end all speculations on her departure. Well, well, well…this ends one pest’s life from the company, hopefully a brand new chapter will begins for the department, who has been in all gloomy-doomy for as long as the bitch manager was there.

The announcement was done on a Friday. After that announcement, I initiated a drinkfest cum celebration at a pub nearby the area. Damn! Life is good!

Couple of days back, ain’t too sure what happen. My department has a sudden craze for meal outside. Just the 2 departments only: the one collecting paperwork, and the one collecting money. So happen some of the peers stil remembers there were still funds left since the supervisor before Motivator left. Hence they wanted to use up those funds. After much thinking and negotiating and saliva-spitting sessions, it has been decided that the meal is gonna be held at TGIF nearby. Here's a picture of the meal few days back.


TGIF's Cheeseburger

Now, about that looooooong overdue conspiracy theory that I think I have. Have you ever start thinking when your direct reporting manager started to learn up everything that is supposed to be learnt by yourself? Be it meetings, conferences, reports etc. whatever that you can think of. Maybe it’s just me. Don’t quote me on this: if the above happens, one might wanna think of either getting a new job elsewhere, or you better buck the fuck up on whatever that can keep you survives in current employer, if not improve it.

You all have been reading on my rants of Motivator for quite some time now. The manager is doing, covering all angles on every single aspect that is even supposed to be Motivator’s job to do it. Preparing for the worst? Trying to learn as much as he can during his tenure in current department. Deep down inside, I doubt current manager will last forever here. It’s just my instinct. Don’t ask me why. That being said. At least my manager is doing much better in terms of blending in with his subordinates and peers compare to that bitch manager.

Ah well, that’s all for this entry. Hope I can dig out more saucy stuff in my next entry. Gotta catch a footie match soon. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment