Monday, October 11, 2010

11th October

A wee bit more than a week has passed again. More stories from the humble me in this ranting heaven of mine.

To those who knows me, I’m working in an environment that requires me to work at abnormal hours. Where people will be still sleeping away while I’m already at work, where people just return from their lunch time while I’m already packing my stuff, ready to go home for the day. Ain’t going in details on it, I’m sure you brilliant readers know what the hell I’m blabbering about.

Starting last Monday, I’ve begun my working hour as early as in the wee hours of 5. Yea. Climate change. ‘twas some time that I last get up so early in the morning to work. but on a flip side of it, I get to go home 8 hours later. (Please do your own calculation, will ya?) Lemme assure you: it ain’t easy to live a life like this, seriously.

Ahh well, last week was the very final week of my training in this new-but-not-new working environment. It’s been a while since I last went on leave, taking a break from work, lie at home and do absolutely nothing. That’s the best way to spend the off days. Unless you have a plan of spending it for holidays, then I’d say that’s the best way. Therefore I went on a 4 consecutive off days (weekend included of-fucking-course!) ........Feels good mang!!!!

In that very morning, when I was in the midst of training with the adorable seniors in the new division, Motivator walked over to my trainer and me, whispering to us:

“She’s leaving on 20Oct. Confirmed!”

Yeap. That bitch manager is departing our Malaysia soil on 20th. What a fucking relieve! Just when you think that this is the end of her, hohohohohoho.....wrong. You’re very wrong. There is lotsa insiders’ news on this one as well. How did I get to know all these insiders’ news when I was on leave for 2 days, and today is only Monday?? Read on.

I was doing nothing at home, playing with FIFA11 and listening to my Ipod, in the process of paining my wrists, my workmate called me up and asked for a Friday night liquor session. Seeing that I’m on leave for 4 days, I went on with it. This is where I got all the “critical” information from.

The workmate that wanted to leave, has expressed his desire to stay on in the team, whilst waiting for further opportunity to arrives. That’s the words coming outta VIPs that were here couple of weeks back on the future departmental opportunities. You gotta be good, or even perhaps pretty indispensable as deemed by the management, or at least from your bosses point of view to have the VIPs talk to you onto your career path like that. Meh. How come I don’t get any of this at all? Oh yea. I’ve forgot. I’m just a puny lil’ bean in this fucking big multi-national company. Ain’t hold any grudges against anyone but deep down inside of myself, I do stil think that my future in this multi-national company lies somewhere. And that SOMEWHERE is within it, but other divisions. I’ve expressed this to my current boss when he had a closed door session with me, one-on-one, mano-a-mano. He respected my honesty, hold no grudges and even supported my vision. There. My work mate is staying.

Secondly, there’s a change on our floor’s sitting arrangements. With this guy staying, there’s 6 headcounts in my previous team. ‘cos the pregnant lady has just return today after 2 months of maternity leave. Great. Just great!

With that bitch manager leaving, who’s gonna replace her then? An announcement has been made on Friday by one of the VIPs that were down here couple of weeks back. The arrangement is that to have our boss move down taking that bitch’s role, while my current division will be supervised by a tenured supervisor, with a chance to become a manager herself.

Talk about changes during my 2 days of annual leave!

On Saturday, few of us buddies have accepted our boss’ “invitation” to crash his house nearby the office. it’s all about beers, snacks, food and PlayStation time!!!

Due to boredom, our boss has bought himself a Playstation 3 console and invited few of us over to enjoy the nite. Truth to be told, ‘twas real fun. I even get a chance to taste my boss’ cuisine, made by himself. Nothing much to boast about, it’s just some snacks ie. Fries & nuggets. ‘twas delicious. The small “gathering” lasted for 6 hours when all of us are mentally & physically exhausted and decided to wrap things up and get the fuck outta there already.



The PS3 + joysticks


The snacks: Fries. The nuggets went so fast that I didn't manage to snap a pic of it.

On a sidenote, I’m a real fan of Japanese anime named “One Piece”. I just “pampered” myself recently with some figurines, have them delivered to office. it didn’t create a ruckus when it arrives, ‘cos not much people are into this kinda retarded and expensive toys aside from me. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.


Left - Right: Jinbei; Mihawk; Kuma; BlackBeard



Left - Right: Moria; Crocodile; Boa Hancock; Doflamingo



The WarLords of the Sea: Former & Current, in front of my work desk.

And here’s to a friend, who just got a baby boy into this mother earth couple of days back. In case you or your other half is reading this, this is the latest update in the office. Nothing much to rant about. Take good care of yourself.

I was supposed to go for a holiday come end of this month, but I just realized earlier today that I was scheduled to have my car go for a yearly check-up and maintenance. I’m not too sure how much will this time cost. All my previous check-up and maintenance cost me around 200-250. But it’s 1.5 years old car now, better safe than sorry. Save some money up. The travel shall wait then. Goddamnit!!!!

Owh, yesterday was 101010. It’s the 10th day, of the 10th month, of the 10th year of the decade. Some fanatics will even go to the extent of seconds, minutes & hours. Both day and nite. Seriously, who gives a fuck about this kinda superstitious stuff? It just goes to show you how time flies, cherish every moment of it. Not just for that particular time. The same applies for Valentine's Day. Who the fuck invented this kinda stupid Day?!?!?!? Of all Days out there, this fuckhead gotta choose Valentine's Day and all males suffer on that day. Godamnit!!! I will not succumb to this idiotic event at all time. Mark my words.

Meh. Suddenly I’m getting all emo now. I’m feeling a wee bit sleepy right now. Yea. Now. Sleepy. Time for bed then.

Adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment