Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Post

Since last post entry was out, there were mixed reactions from the readers on the fact of me swapping to another department. Some were delighted to hear that, some were not too positive on that.

Those that are delighted, thanks a lot on that. I have my own agenda on proposing the swap to my boss, and I don’t intend to tell you all on it here in this blog. It’s best for me to keep this one to myself, at least a little secret for myself. Don’t bother ask me.

As for those nay-sayers, fearing things might not work out for me as planned, fearing the what if’s:

What if things don’t work out in the other department that I’m heading to?

What if that joker-newbie turns out to be disaster in current department that I’m in?

What if Motivator says he’s gay?

What if.....what if......what if.....

There are so many What Ifs in this world we’re living in. Fearing the “What Ifs” will only deter you from moving forward. There’s a risk in everything we do, everything choice that we make, every move we take. If we fear the consequences, or perhaps thinking too much even before anything is said and done, you won’t not be advancing. Hell, you might even passing up a chance to something great, who knows? Otherwise, stay where you are for the rest of your career/life then.

By the way, in case I haven’t make this official yet, both bosses have given it a go for the swapping plan. I ain’t too sure why the urgency in it and to have the whole thing start on coming Monday, which happen to be tomorrow.




Ahh well, before anything, please keep all your emotions to yourself. Nothing’s been said and done just yet. There’s a month to go for me the train the joker-newbie up. Let’s see how’d it go from there, ok? So, for the time being...just.....




Went for an early breakfast on yesterday morning. I couldn’t believe myself that I did get up at 6 in the fucking morning, just for the sake of a pork feast in northern territory of my living area. Well, put it this way: ‘twas the 1 year anniversary on the 17th for the 4 of us, and 4 of us didn’t have the chance to celebrate it, doing it our desired way. Hence this trip of pork feast up north. Another reason was to have the one that expressed the intention to leave, to at least make this official to just between the 4 of us, if you know what I mean.

The outcome of the "announcement" was as expected. Both of the other teammates were eyes-bulged and astonished hearing that.

The whole trip went well. Having pork on a Saturday morning is really awesome. Words can’t express it. Wanna do it again next time? Yea right. But not at 6 in the fucking morning anymore. I’ll pass that if it is the case. I slept again for few hours after the pork feast, to make up whatever sleeping time I’ve missed on that night. Haha. Revenge is sweet, in another way.

I’ve just got up from my slumber an hour ago. Ain’t too sure how am I gonna sleep later. Fortunately there’s a footie match tonite. I’m contemplating whether to watch it at 11 later.

On a sidenote, I’ve just finished up my marathon for the drama series “Lost”. Yea. Whole 6 seasons of it. To summarize it, it just like “Heroes”, drama great at start, getting more and more ridiculous towards the end. Tell me this: how on earth can 1 bloody island turn back time and bring you to future? Well, all-in-all, it’s just another fail project from ABC network. At least for me.

That’s a short one for this time. Be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment