Monday, July 27, 2009

Recently.........

Lotsa stuff has happened recently.

My old folk went to have her left eye fixed at one of the most advanced surgeon in the country, my favourite footie team came down and played in front of my very eyes, got fucked by our very own internal employees that are holding our very own products for some mistakes that weren't done by me, but by our other departments. Then got cheated in a fair for some redeemable ‘free gift’. How eventful could this get? Then, I was “informed” that my “part-time insurance agent” just came back from an oversea trip in China, and only to be informed by him via short message on my mobile yesterday that my insurance policy has gone almost 6 months without any payment, and to top it all off, I’ve just got myself a new pair of glasses. Yea. What a month. Ain’t going into details on each event ‘cos it’ll take an awful long time for me, and for you to read through the stories.

Right, on a day-to-day activities in this shithole I’m in, I tend to get some calls from our very own retarded “internal customers” aka staff, who acts as if they’re above everyone else just because they’re calling in as “customers” and tend to be you-know-all kinda customers. Seriously, since you’re a staff, you know everything inside out compared to our external customers aka non-staff. Why would you call in, asking all type of questions that you’ve already know the answer for it, and ask us, staff as well, to do the impossible, and wanna make it possible?!? Why would you wanna make life miserable to one of your own kind? Don’t you have a general common sense? Ain’t going into details on this, but it seriously dampened my mood/motivation [or whatever you lots wanna call it] to work in here anymore. Perhaps it’s about time to look for a new job? But on the other hand, is this consider “running away” instead of facing the problem/difficulties/challenges?

Ever since my department has gone public on being an 24/7 customer service for all types of products’ enquiries, the calls that come in after office hours are massive. Some call in the middle of wee-hours just to “check the card applications’ status”, check account balance, check the benefits of one,if not multiple products that my department has to offer. C’mon, can’t they just do it during the office hours instead of doing it like 3 or perhaps 4 in the morning?!?! Are they really THAT busy during day time?? I personally don’t think so. Bunch of wankers! Some would call in to check why couldn’t they use their cards at certain outlets. That’s fair enough. I can live up with that. But the previous one who call in during wee-hours are totally retards. There’s this one customer that call in at almost 4 in the morning just to compare the benefits of 2 different products that we offered, and he turns out to be one of our own “internal staff” who works in a different building. C’mon. 4 in the fucking morning for these?!?!?! Is he outta his bloody fucking mind?!?! Marthaphuackers!!!!

That’s it. I’m outta steam now. Can’t type much on all the aforementioned incidents that I encountered between now and then. Will post up those incidents above in future on each different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment