Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Same ol', same ol'

Ever wonder why are we doing the same thing, over and over again, on a daily basis at our work place? Is it because of satisfying our wants & needs in life? Or has it become part of our life to work like this, even though it’s a routine? In the process, one might just get irritated by their customers just because of some errors that weren’t your fault entirely, but end up getting fucked by ‘em due to the fact that you and the error-maker come from the same division/company?

Meh. So be it. I ain’t a talented person. So, just suck it aaaaaallllllll up then.

On a side note, just received this call from a customer. He called in last nite to enquire on the status of his renewal card that he yet to receive todate. He was very nice and easy going when he called in last nite. I informed him I’ll to check with our card delivery unit tomorrow (which is today) during office hour. Fair enough. After all the checking, I duly return his call. To my surprise, he’s no longer the nice and easy going customer that I used to talk with last nite. He became rather demanding and asking for compensation for the error made not by any division from the shithole I’m working in. instead, no one was at home during the delivery of the card and hence the card was returned to us. He put the blame onto us whereby no one has the courtesy to call him after the failure of the card delivery which occurred back in early June. It’s been almost 2 months since the card was sent out. Seriously, why the sudden change of his mood? Could it be a looooooong day for him, and he vents his frustration on me? Or could it be he had a “tough” nite last nite after the call he made to me?? I don’t know.

C’mon, which financial institution locally will give you a call once your card is undelivered? Who do you think you are?? Most come to most, a letter of notification will be sent to you/customer via normal post to inform you that the card is failed to deliver, or perhaps a ‘sorry note’ will be dropped at your mail box on that matter. Why would anyone call you up on that? Just because you are the holder of a premium card/account? Get real! Wake up!!!!!!

See? Another example of framed case, for something that I didn’t commit/done/involve. But due to the fact that I’m working in the same shithole with the error-maker, hence I gotta cover-up the left-overs. Damnit! This is the nature of my job: Cover up other people’s shit, and get scolded for something that I didn’t do, and I get paid on a monthly basis for all these. How “nice” eh??

Instead of me complaining over petty things like this, why not do something about it? So that it won’t happen anymore?? Yeah rite, talk is cheap. I’m powerless to do such stuff. I’m not “empowered” to do such thing. Even after few attempts in getting the “message” across, it all end up the same outcome. It’s a rather standardize reply from those big fat asses up there:”Ok, points noted. We’ll review it and action upon it.” Few months down the road, same ol’ shit occurs again.

That’s life, and it’s a bitch. Face it. Unless I strike a lottery one fine day, I’m still be here, enduring all those calls from retarded b-tards and bitches on a daily basis, and get paid for that. Yea. Fat hopes. For one, I don’t gamble. For two, I don’t even have a slightest idea on how to buy a lottery. Well then, keep on working till I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment