Monday, October 12, 2009

"Some Concern" - End/ Weekend's Life

So, it’s Monday again. A dreadful day for all working class people. It’s mainly because it’s the first day of the week, and it feels like an awful long period away to weekend, even though weekend has just passes us by yesterday. Human, we’re never satisfied with absolutely anything.

Here’s a lowdown of what has transpired after my last post.

Remember my email communication tool difficulties that I faced last week? Apparently it was solved on Friday. But, yes, there’s always a “but”…..there’s a story behind. So , the retarded IT nerd sent an email to my boss to seek assistance [finally], and only to find that there’s something wrong with my ID setup with the tool. The email was out to my boss on Thursday. My boss did something onto it, he told me that it’ll all depends the response from the department that deals with ID issue. Expected response time ranges from 24 hours to 48 hours. Since it’s already Thursday evening when the email reply was out from my boss, so I was expecting the issue to be resolved at least next Monday.

But, waddaya know, Friday morning. I had a rush to test it out myself once I reached the office around 530 in the morning. So happen that he’s in early. To my surprise, I was able to access to an entirely different setup screen, which enables me to at least have a glance at my inbox. Therefore, I asked my boss to come over my place and had a look at it. After a few tweaks here and there, VOILA!!! It’s up and running bay-beh!!! My email communication tool is up and running!!!!!

The IT nerd came to me around lunch time, just to check how things are going on with my issue. I told him that it’s all been solved, and then he walked away. Talk about humiliation eh?? We did it without his help. All he did was just send an email out to my boss to check. When I was discussing this with my boss today, he and I agreed on one thing: both of us can replace the nerd to be a part time pc technician in our department.

Anyways, with my email tool up and running on Friday morning, I was the bloody busiest employee around the office. When it’s almost lunch time, I virtually replied and sent all the necessary information out to relevant division already. Took me almost 4-5 hours to clear all those stuff.

Finally, the long awaited weekend has arrived. Took my own sweet time to get up from bed around 10-ish in the morning. I was struggling in making a decision whether to attend 2 parties at the same nite, or shall I be skipping one, attend the other. After much brain-damaged, consideration, I’ve decided to do the latter. To the other party that I skipped, my sincere apologies for that. Hope that I can make it up to you in due time. I promised.

Had a fabulous nite, reached home around 3 in the morning, not drunk……..yet. but only to remember that I got an outing on the very next day, Sunday.

Got up around 9-ish in the morning again, which means I only had a good 6 hours of sleep. Rolled on my bed for 2 hours, couldn’t continue my sleep due to a certain ‘disturbance’ right below my house. Bloody retarded foreign immigrant. Went to pick up my friend and we went for some window shopping session in downtown. Surprisingly, for a weekend like yesterday, there weren’t any traffic jam around downtown area, the crowd were lesser compare to normal weekend. Then my friend told me that the ‘kids’ are having their exams and hence the lesser crowd as well as traffic in downtown. Hmm, no wonder this friend of mine chose to go downtown today.

Anyways, we walked till evening beckons and we were seeking some ‘replenishment’. Yea. Hunger strikes. Both of us went and had some local delicacies “dim-sum”. Damn ‘twas a while since I had these stuff.



sample only, we didn't eat that much laaa...


Reached home around 9 in the evening. After all the walking and eating and walking, I thought that I can take a shower and slumber into dreamland straight. But that was not what I thought it would be. I ended up slept at 1230 midnite, whilst my friend only fell asleep at 4 in the morning. Don’t ask me why, I have no freakin’ idea as well.

Today, is another lazy day. Both bosses were not around in the office, which ultimately gives us the liberty of ‘relaxing’ while working the whole day. I don’t why, but something about today that doesn’t make people feels like working. Nope, it has nothing to do with today being Monday et al but there IS something. Words can’t describe it.

Anyways, that’s all for now. Perhaps next time I should resume the way I posted last time around ie more conversation between me and those callers eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment