Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Post

It’s new year. It’s year 2011, and I’m posting this one up from office, as early as 7am now. ‘twas a pretty fun new year eve celebration. Managed to squeeze into downtown for the celebration. I was quite reluctant to get myself smashed on that nite, knowingly that I’m supposed to go to my friend’s new house warming the very same nite. Yeah. New house warming on new year eve. Talk about “a nite to remember” eh?? Then again, reached downtown around 8 in the evening, just to avoid 2 things:

(1) The fucking jam

(2) The fucking road closure
.

My country here is famous with these 2 abovementioned things by those stupid, retarded, fat local authorities. They’ll close the bloody road for some stupid reasons/events. Don’t forget I’m a tax-payer and I fucking pay you the mo-nay to ensure a smooth ride to town, not for you fuckers to close the road temporarily to let those bloody royalties to hog on the road/highways. Fuckin’ hell!

Anyway, sidetracked abit. My spot of celebration was about 15minutes walk from work place. Yeah. Talk about convenience eh? Reached the spot around 9 in the evening, and that’s when the party started. About 1.5hrs later, I was pretty drunk ‘cos of the *ahem* alcohol available on that nite. I have a rule for my ownself. On any one nite, if I ever touched beer, I won’t be touching any hard liquor, and vice versa. That’s my rule of thumb when it comes enjoying the nite away. You might be asking why. Well, let’s just say that I ain’t a good drinker when it comes to mixing those 2 drinks inside my stomach. *Shit. Talk about that, I’m pretty starving at this point of blog entry*

Done with beers. Hard liquor serves up. I decided to chill around the pub & restaurant because of the above reasons. In addition to that, my mate’s house warming after midnite countdown. Yeah. Gotta make sure I’m stil sober enough for at least an hour to drive to my mate’s house. Without me realising, it’s 15minutes prior to new year. Outta nowhere, I got a sudden rush of adrenaline from within me, prompted myself to resurrect from slumber, and had an uncontainable, crazy 15minutes til new year. Had a chance to view the fireworks from my spot of celebration. Ain’t that great, mainly because I was blocked by those fuckers with their hands held high with their stupid, fucked up camera phone in their hands. Be it iPhone, androids, BB etc etc. You name it, they’ve got it. Gosh kids these days! And I’m stil using my good ol’ trusty SE C902. Stood for a good 5minutes or so for the fireworks to end.

my current phone, used by James Bond previously


Done with countdown. It’s about time to leave the town and moving on to my mate’s new house warming spot, which is about 30minutes away from downtown. I was expecting there’s gonna be massive jam right after the countdown. To my surprise, there ain’t a slight bit of jam at the time of me leaving the town, which was 20-30 minutes after midnite. Yeah. Shell-shocked with it as well. Reached mate’s new house after 20minutes. Had another “few rounds” of *ahem* alcohol again. Yeah. Since I’m at a “house”, the rest is history.

The very next day, woke up with headache and my throat was burning like fire. Quenched myself with few glasses of pure, clear, refreshing glasses of water. And back to bed. All I remember on the new year day was sleeping away. Woke up, drank water, sleep again. Been sleeping at home for at least 12 hours. I guess age has finally caught up with me then.

Today, a Monday. A hot Monday. All my clients are on holiday and I’m stil can’t figure out a fucking single, solid reason of me coming back to work. It’s always like this. When all my clients are holidays, I’m supposed to come back and work. When my country of origin is on holiday, I stil gotta drag my fucking ass to work. So, may I ask:

WHEN DA FUCK IS MY DESERVED HOLIDAY THEN??!!!!!

Don’t gimme bullshit about utilising my leave entitlement for your holidays and all those bullshit. I ain’t taking a piss off it. That’s my fucking entitlement. Don’t you ask me to touch that for I am using those to go to fucking ENGLAND IN 9 and 1/2 months!!!!

Seriously.

WHEN DA FUCK IS MY DESERVED HOLIDAY THEN??!!!!!

It’s 730am now. Took me 30mins to post this one up. Perhaps it’s the fastest around for me thus far. All my previous posts took me at least 2 hours to finish it. Talk about speed improvement eh?

EDIT: Just done spring cleaning for the department as the whole team is going to move to another level within the same building end of this week. That was one helluva early morning excercise.

Til then, be back for more. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment