Thursday, January 20, 2011

On A Day Like This - Round 2

Today is public holiday in my country, and yet I need to work. Talk about fucked up stuff. It’s about 8 in the morning and I’m already pissed off. Godamnit!!

First thing first, what will be the first thing you do when you got up in the morning after all the brush ups. Yes. You’ll be looking for something to stuff it up your bloody throat, and then off to your stomach, so that you can get it going for the rest of the morning.

Yes. It’s breakfast I’m mumbling about. No supervisor around, no manager around, no cocksucing, butt linking action available today ‘cos they’re all cuddling in their own bedroom at time of this post entry due to public holiday. Hence, the team has suggested me to go out and buy them some breakfast, which they normally do on a street nearby our work place, by again, due to public holiday, no food is available near office.

Fair ‘nuff. Take for the team I’d say. Took all orders, me and my mate went out and buy ‘em colleagues breakfast. It’s a short distance but it’s about 10-15minutes drive from our workplace. Yea. Done packing and ordering. Back to workplace. Distributed the food in accordance to their requests. Some people will just have to be party blooper at any point of time.

“Why so expensive?”

“My budget for breakfast is only [insert amount here].”

Seriously. What the flying fuck is this??

You didn’t tell me your “breakfast budget” upon ordering.

You didn’t tell me you ever had a “breakfast budget”.

I’m not your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend.

I’m not God.

I’m not a psychiatrist.

I’m not mind reader.


If I am any of the above, you won't be reading this masterpiece here anymore. You will be seeing me on tele day N' nite.
I’m just a fucking worker working in the same department as you. So when people has gone through all the trouble to buy you breakfast, instead of saying “thanks”, you went and utter those fucking stupid cunt words to me.

What a bitch!

Fuck that shit. I ain’t doing this kinda fucking idiotic stuff anymore, not for ANYONE!!!!!! ANYMORE!!!!

Breakfast budget. Fuck the hell off.

On a sidenote, another hilarious stuff just popped up yesterday. Please see picture below.


The sender of the email originated from dimwit. In case you have no fucking idea who this dimwit is, please go ahead and waste some time and read my previous entries. The recipient of the email is the trainer.

There. Read through the email picture above and found anything wrong with it??

Yeah. The way the email was constructed.

“Please read through and advise me”????!!!!!!

Who the fuck are you then??? Dimwit?!?!?!!? If you don’t know what’s wrong with the case, just go and do some homework before you post such retarded, brainless email onto your trainer! This line is put in such a way that the trainer has the obligation to tell you the next step. Seriously.

Dim-fucking-wit!!! He deserves no place in this working environment. This guy should just scram back to which hole that he’s originated from, and never come back! Fucking hell. A bloody nuisance to human race. A pest he is, needs to be exterminated ASAP.

That’s it. Rant’s over. Back to work now.

1 comment:

  1. dude....i oso same like u....get pissed off when sum1 comments like how they did when u got them the food!!!

    ReplyDelete