Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tales of Pictures

It's been awhile since I last posted some pictures in my entries. Well then, let's do this today eh?
Like my last post earlier, the next entry is going to be pictures, pictures and pictures..... Since New Year eve celebration it seems. Yeap. Been saving all the pictures for y'all to see. Without further a due. Here we go!

Went for a New Year eve celebration with buncha mates in one of the famous shopping centre downtown. The cards, the liquors, the smokes. Talk about fun time.



The above is my driving license. Only realised this the very afternoon on New Year's day. Yeah. I was pretty smashed after the 2 rounds of celebration in 2 different places ie. (1) at the shopping centre downtown and the 2nd one is at my mate's new house warming party.



Yea. This is the "wallpaper" of my workmate. Couldn't resist it. Absolute work of art. All information are at wall.

This, my fellow readers, is my new workplace. Much better looking than the previous ones. However it's slightly smaller compared to the previous ones, that's the only down side of it though.

The above 2 pictures are just go to show you lots the key to my pedestal. One for backup, which is to be kept by our very own keeper, and the other one is to be kept by our ownselves. Reason why I'd like to share with y'all this key pictures is because of the sophisticated design that can connect 2 keys in one. Woah!!!!

As for this last 2 pictures. Went for a drink on last Friday 'cos of *what else* the pressure that has been growling in me on that day. A certain newbie just irate me and I thought I'd have had enough of it for the day, and I need to get it off my chest somehow. The easiest way to do it: alcohol.

Can't blame me on this though. I'm working downtown. Loads of shopping centres and the likes of it within the office vicinity. Due to the competitiveness of the shops amongst themselves, who will reap the benefits then? Of 'cos the end user, like us!!!!! The above is pronounced as "Stoi~ker" in german, which means "stronger". It's freshly brewed even the bugs kept on flying into the mug on few occassions until I requested the waiter to change it for me.

Normally, ordinary pints of beers will not make me feel woozy. But this. This pint of Starker really made my eyes wide open. 3 pints, and I'm gone. Seriously. Never before I have this kinda feeling. I can stil remember this: Reached home around 8pm-ish, took a shower, and off to bed straight away. When I woke up from slumber, 'twas already 9am the next morning. Talk about "freshness" of this pint of beer. In addition to that, the german beer store is stil having a promotion of buy 1 pint, free half pint free til god-knows when. Not that I'm advocating for your guys to try this piece of epic drink but in the event there's a chance for you to try german beer, try STARKER!!!!! *please pronounce it as "Stoi-ker". It's german words*

No comments:

Post a Comment