Sunday, March 6, 2011

Long Awaiting......

It’s been awhile since I post an entry in here. ‘twas both lazy and busy at the same time. Anyways, lemme take you for a ride now. I’ll lay it all down in this one post today. It’s long overdue now.

My last post was about the bowl issue. Finally that bitch returned the bowl to our team. And guess what, it ain’t the fucking same bowl that we’ve lent to her previously!! See below attached for your easy reference.



Please feel free to compare the picture above with the one I posted in previous post. See the difference? You must be blind if you can’t spot the difference between the 2 bowls. Get an eye-check for fuck sake. The supposed date for that bitch to return the bowl was on that Friday. But she didn’t. instead, she brought the bowl on the very Monday after that. I thought to myself:

It’s still a bloody bowl. So who gives a fuck?!

So I returned the “bowl” to the real owner. At one glance, the owner already knew that this bowl which was just returned to her is not the one that was borrowed over to the bitch. She duly took it. She has lost all hope and faith in getting the original bowl back. Getting something similar is consider ain’t that bad of a luck after all.

There. Problem solved. Onwards with the next agenda.

Like I mentioned in my previous post back. One of my workmates has chosen to leave the current post due to whatever fucking reason that I don’t care about, hence the post is vacant. Everyone in the team has been pestering me every fucking day and nite to apply for the post. I kept on saying and repeating these words:

I’m still thinking

I’m considering.

See how.

Wait, not yet dateline.

Relax, stil got time.

I’ve made up my mind couple of days after the resignation was tendered, it’s just that I tend lay low in light of these things as I don’t wanna create a ruckus outta this. So what are you gonna do if told you that I’ve applied for it? Can you tell me that I’ll be getting the job for sure? What does it really matter to you if I didn’t get the job then? You won’t feel a pinch even if I don’t get it. I’m matured enough to differentiate right and wrong, to dos and not. So stop pestering me on every single fucking opportunities that arises. I have my own brain. I know what to do. I’m more than you could imagine. I’m just acting retard. You don’t know what’s more inside of me.

So, I can still remember the dateline for the vacant post was on Monday. Since Monday was usually busy once the clock turns at 8 in the morning, I chose to startup my application once I stepped into the office, which is 2.5 hours before that. Well, that’s the time that I’ll be starting my work daily from Monday to Friday. The application was easy as pea I’ve saved my profile in it and all I need to do is just kept on clicking “Next” and “Continue”. Not much of a hassle. The application process took me less than 15 minutes as I’ve done it previously at home. Yea. To those who don’t know about applying from home, I feel sad about you. Why do it in office with all eyes on you when you can get all the necessary stuff uploaded and prepared at home, and then return to office and proceed with the finishing.

Fuck that shit. So when time comes, I went into the room for interview. The interview went smoothly. Nothing much of a interview. To me, the interview process is just another bullshitting session. A session where you gotta sell yourself like an attention whore, telling ‘em interviewers how good are you, how you deal with problems, situational examples, and all those shit. All in all, you need to do your best to impress them, like those in American Idols, of course with sheer quality in it. The interview lasted for about 30-40 minutes. Piece of cake really. To be frank, I didn’t even specifically prepare for the interview as I’m more than familiar for the post that I’m applying for.

1 week later, got called into the meeting room by Motivator. I know what’s coming for me at that time. Acting like a retarded fuck, I walked into the room, waiting for the decision.

Started off with standard “opening”, with his brilliant bullshitting skill, he talked ‘bout this and that. I wasn’t really concentrating. My mind has flown away to god-knows-where. 10minutes passed with him spouting out rubbish after rubbish but yet to come to the final outcome part. I stopped him, saying:

Dude, stop! Outcome, now!

There. Exact 4 words from me for the whole time I was in the meeting room, together with Motivator and another team supervisor same rank as Motivator.

Laughing like stupid fucking black whore, Motivator finally came out with:

You didn’t get it, ‘cos you’re over-qualified for the job.

That’s all I wanna hear, and I thought I can get on with my job. But no. Both of ‘em held me in the room and talked to me on the prospect of the division expanding and other “formality” stuff.

Sigh.

Again, I feel like I’m being treated like a kid. Once more, I’m more than you can ever think of. So don’t tell me what I can do, and what I can’t do, and what I should be doing. Ignorant? Nah. Over-confident? Not a slight bit. I know my stuff. So, don’t ever, EVER fucking underestimate my capabilities. I’m just acting like retard in the office. There are times for you to shine, there are times for you to lay low. For me, I tend to lay low all the time. Never want to stand under the limelight for once.

The word of that week was OVER-QUALIFIED. Eversince the news broke out, the team has been using the word in our inter-departmental messaging device as well as emails. Fucking hilarious it was. I for one was almost choked while drinking plain water checking through the emails.

By the way, a girl from the other team has gotten the job. Yea. The same girl that has her bloody breakfast budget of one twenty. Then I started counting:

She joined the team back in mid-year of 2010, had 2 months’ off ‘cos of delivering a baby. Now it’s Mar2011. ‘twas merely 7-8 months that she was with us. For as far as I know, one needs to be at least 1 whole year in current role prior moving up the ladder. What’s going on here?! I’ve no fucking idea. Don’t ask me. It’s either the rule has changed, bent, or Motivator has changed it, bent it to let her get the job. Ain’t going details on this one ‘cos it ain’t worth my time typing it all. Good luck on your new role, bitch.

Just when I thought this is over, the team started to beleaguer me on another thing. A higher position in an entirely different department. Owh my fucking GOD! Please save me from this shit!

Like I mentioned before, I’m more than you ever can think me capable of. The plan was to applying for the role current taken up by that one-twenty-bitch. Beat the dateline, went for the interview and see how it goes. I gave myself options:

  • a) If bitch’s position interview successful and I got the job. So it shall be. I’m gonna be there for the next 1.5 years-2years before I moved on to higher level. Monetary wise, it’s more than what I’m getting.
  • b) If I don’t get the job, I will go on and apply for the next post, which has a dateline til the 1st week of this month.
There. My plans. These thoughts have long planted in my mind since the day the news on the other post broke out internally within the company.

Went for a few parties eversince that. Got dragged to a few corners on all parties, each of ‘em congratulating me for not getting the bitch’s post. Haha. For the 1st time I’m getting congratulated for not getting a job successfully. But I know what they meant. Call me sour grapes or whatever, I attended the interview for the sake it, so as to applying it. My mind was pretty much set on the 2nd post. Not that I’ll get it for sure but heck, at least I can get the fuck outta current team. Had enuff of it, needed something new.

I think the above pretty much gave you, my fellow readers on whether have I applied for the 2nd post or not. If you still can’t figured out that, just fuck yourself off and go die far-far away please.

Returned from a farewell trip for a workmate hailed from the land of football yesterday. Fucking exhausted but ‘twas an awesomely awesome trip, with the right mix of people and not forgetting the most important thing: excessive dosage of alcohol in place, ready to pop anytime.

Needed a rest now. Till then, it won’t be long til the next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment