Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Other New "Toy"

Finally! I’ve been waiting for this ‘toy’ to arrive almost 2 months. And on last weekend, I was only able to assemble it till it was able to stand on its own, but without the weapons. WTF am I talking about? Yea! I’m talking about my toys, gundam models. This is ‘hobby’ that I picked up way back in end of year 2007. it really tests one’s patience, gentleness, preciseness in the process of assembling it. So far, I’ve got around 15 models, standing prettily in my cabinet, I think it’s about time I buy them a bigger house as the numbers are growing. And to think that I didn’t even watch any of their animation, I’m quite a fan eh?

Don’t ask me about the price. It’s quite an expensive hobby to be honest. But hey, at least it’s better than me going booze, gambling etc etc rite?

Anyway, enough mumbling. Here are some pictures for this latest addition into my gundam family: The Gundam Sinanju. Enjoy it.






Sinanju, sitting on my MyBook.


Sinanju trying to be friend and all. Another angle for both MyBook & Sinanju.

with kick-ass bazooka & indestructible shield

close-up

clearer angle. the shining shield.

Thou shalt not pass!

My 3 guardians: Left => Sinanju ; Right => Unicorn ; Back => Freedom Gundam.

Ooh, I left another piece of information here. I spent almost 10 hours in total to fix the Sinanju up. It ain't easy to assemble all these 'plastics' as some would call it.


Be back for more! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment