Thursday, April 2, 2009

A 'Night' To Remember

28th March 2009. Truly a nite to remember, for me. Here’s the story.

I was working nite shift on this date, 28th March 2009. I’ve been using the longer route to office since yesterday. But on that day, which happen to be a Saturday, the traffic seems to be waaaaaay smoother than usual. I’ve no idea why, but it’s a good thing I guess.

Arrived to office just a wee-bit early, enough time for me to do whatever that is necessary to get ready for those retards to call in for the remaining of the nite. One hour has passed after I logged into the system, a call got in for a simple enquiries. Same goes to my midnite cutie partner *yeah, she’s chick..heheh…*.

Due to extreme tiredness *has age finally caught up to me? This thought is scary*, I dozed off around 2am. Without me realizing it, time passed by and when I woke up, it’s already 7:30am and few moments away to go home sweet home. After getting myself sober, I checked on my phone system and see if there’s any “missed call” during my 5 and ½ hours of slumber. Surprisingly, last call that got through, is the one the I received after one hour I logged in. Then I turned to my partner and asked if she received any calls after that, she checked, turned and smile at me and said: “Same here.”

GOSH!!?? Whole night, 2 calls, one for each of us?! This is freakingly amazing! Never in my life of a call centre agent, receive only one call per night!

As per the title of this article: it’s truly a ‘nite’ to remember, the nite of 28th March 2009.

That’s all for now.

I’ma blog about a rather idiotic story later on tonite, with pictures!!!

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment