Sunday, March 29, 2009

Absurdity of Customer - Part 3

Yea yea yea….the buzz of my mate and I ‘acquired’ the MyBook has been spreading around the office for a week now…and stil ongoing….been hogging onto my new ‘toy’ for the past few days. Truly a work of genius I must say. Bigger capacity, bigger storage, more stuff to get from my friends for collection purposes. So, anyone of you lads out there want anything, just name it, and I’ll get it for you (at a cost, minimal that is).

Ok. I’ve got a quite irritating story for you lads today. This case happened last weekend. During the incident, our system was having a scheduled maintenance. This kinda situation only happens 3-4 times in a month. When this ‘maintenance’ work is going on, normally cardholders won’t be able to get their cards get through at merchants’ terminal. This ‘maintenance’ will not only impact our country’s cardholders, but also the whole region as well. Now that this ‘explanation’ has been ‘explained’ to y’all 1st hand, let’s carry on with the conversation with one of the customers that I received during the ‘maintenance’ work occurred.

M: who else
D: customer

*normal call opening bullshit*

D: Why I can’t use my card?
M: So sorry to hear that m’am. But our company’s system is having a maintenance work now. Therefore all cards usage will be having a temporary disruption until further notice.


D: So how now? I wanna buy something in the shop now.
M: *doesn’t this bitch understand English? Jeez* I’m sorry m’am, but not at this moment.


D: How long is this gonna take? I’m at the shop right now!
M: M’am, it might take few minutes, it might take few hours. I don’t have the specific time on the time of recovery.


D: Argh! This is VERY inconvenient to me. Imagine if I’m at oversea now and I can’t use my card. This is very embarrassing, y’know?
M: M’am. I understand your frustration now. But there’s really nothing we can do now. Adding to that, this maintenance work is world scale, it’ll be the same even if you’re at oversea ‘cos the whole world’s is using the same system as ours.


D: WHAT?! I wanna use the card now. Is there anything to solve this now?!
M: I’m sorry m’am. As I mentioned earlier, there’s nothing we can do now except for waiting. If you insist to proceed with the sales now, you might wanna use other cards already.


D: I don’t have other cards. I only have your company’s card, and I wanna use it NOW!
M: *she’s starting to get ridiculous already. Bloody bitch!* I’m sorry m’am……..


D: OK. Fine. I’ll call your marketing manager and complain about this matter that happened today. Such inconvenient, and you call yourself a MNC.
M: You’re most certainly welcome to do so.


The phone was then hung up by that bitch, reluctantly.

Tell me this: Is there anyone in this whole freaking wide world possess only one credit card in their account? SHOW ME! I’m issuing a challenge here. If there really is one, I’ll personally bow to him/her, wherever he/she may be.

Doesn’t this bitch understand simple english? Is my level of English too high for her to understand? Our system was having a scheduled ‘maintenance’ on that day. She’s not the only customer that couldn’t use the card on that day. There were tones of customers out there who were facing the same problem at that very moment, but they understood the reason behind after our explanation.

It’s been a week since that incident happened. There were no complaint receive from our marketing manager on this incident. Seems like that bitch were bullsh**ting about the complain anyway, or perhaps our marketing manager knows inside out of how our system works, and managed to calm her down. Either way, never mess with a woman when she’s on shopping mode. They tend to get very, VERY unreasonable at times.

Ok then. That’s all for today. It’s MyBook hogging time again. Hehe…

Be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment