Friday, March 13, 2009

Work Schedule at Its Best! + Worst Customer Service Ever - Follow Up

This month is not a good month for me. Why? Oh I'll tell you why.

I've been posting in my blog time and again that I ain't a morning person. This fact has also been well-known to all my colleagues as well as supervisors so that whenever anyone of them need to change their work schedule or if any needs arise for emergency case, they can buzz me in to work in the noon shift or anytime but morning shift. In return, I'll also "gladly" change my morning shifts that I've available in that month's work schedule with whoever that needs it.

But, things never go as smoothly as one expected. When I opened up the work schedule for this month couple of weeks ago. I've got a shock of my life. I gotta work almost half month of morning shift! WADAFAK is wrong with these people sitting on their big fat asses above?!?! 13 fucking days of morning?? You don't believe me?? Here's the summary of the work schedule of this month. Names and exact schedule time has been edited to prevent any legal issues.




That's not it. In the middle of these work schedules, I'll get my deserved off days. You might be thinking, "Nah, it ain't that bad afterall. You're stil getting your off days." Yea, rite. What if I tell you all my off days are being splitted?? As in one off day at start of the week, and another off day might be placed on either middle of the week or perhaps end of the week. It's goddamn tiring if those off days are being splitted like this. I got sooooo fucking exausted for the past few days when I got home, that I knocked myself out on bed around 9pm everyday.

But recently, words have it that something might change on our department's work schedule starting April 2009. I just hope that this current stupid, retard work schedule feud that I'm facing at that moment can be resolved when April comes.

On a side note, on my previous post about worst customer service ever over HERE. I've gotten a reply from the financial institution today on my complain about their customer service in the evening 2 days ago. It took them fucking 2 days to reply me with this stupid, standardized reply. Here it is:

Thank you for e-mailing us.

We would appreciate if you could allow us sometime to investigate on below claim and we will update you accordingly.

Thank you.


Rite. It seems like my 'feedback' has gotten their attention afterall. After my goddamn long email to them 2 days ago, they replied my complaint with a simple 2-liners. Wonder how long will it take for them to get back to me on this. It's gonna be weekend already. Sigh. Feck it! I'ma enjoy my weekend and let those retards crack their head on it.

And about my mate's complaint to the local fast food delivery company. Seems like her complaint went down the drain, sinking without a trace already. It's been almost a week since she provided her mobile phone number for their further 'investigation' already. Talk about efficiency eh? How ironic!

That's all from me. sinoffire, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment