Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My New "Toy"

Have anyone ever wonder this: How come computer files sizes these days are waaaaay bigger than before? Stil remember those days where a diskette is a luxury thing to own? Then come USB thumbrive which cost a fortune to get one even for a small capacity like 1MB. My point? Nothing. Just wanna start this post with some lame intro. OK. Let's get on with this.

Due to the above reasons, **some excuse, eh?** I went off with my mate to our very own digital stuff shopping centre downtown and get our hands on an external/portable hard disk with bigger storage size.

After 2 hours of surveys, searches, shop-hopping, both of us decided on one thing: durable. When hard disk storage is concern, the brand Western Digital comes into our mind. This is one good brand I'd personally recommend to anyone interested in getting an additional storage device. I've got 2 storage devices with Western Digital for more than 3 years already, and none of them gives me any problem.

And so, I got one, my mate got one. Guess what? Pictures ahead:



Yeap. This is what my mate and I got this noon. Western Digital MyBook with 1-terrabyte capacity.



Out of Box
Upper left: USB cable; Upper centre: the BIG "boy" itself; Upper right: power cable.
Bottom: Manuals




*blue* Lights on bay-beh! 1-effing-terra-byte of capacity, waiting for me.



Actual size of the BIG "boy".

Rite. I ain't gonna elaborate any further. I'm busy, very busy now. Adios lads.

Be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment