Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Traffic Jam at 11:30pm!

I didn’t wanna blog about this at the first place, but it really pisses me off when this happen last nite.


See what happen? Goddamn loooooooooooooong of queue, pool of cars waiting, jamming at 11:30pm. Reason being they closed one of the 3 lanes in this road. Think this is the end of it? Wrong. Here's another picture.



Sorry about the quality of the pictures as I snapped it using my mobile. The second picture showed a vehicle that is fixing the road with new tar. Initially, they closed one lane, later on, they closed 2 lanes, which made the traffic much more worse. This route that I used to go home now, normally it takes about less than 5 minutes to 'fly through' this road, but last nite, it took me more than 30 minutes just to get through this bloody damn road. 30 freaking minutes!!!

One note here, whenever you're in jam/terrible traffic condition, just make sure the following condition meets, or else:

1) Is there enough fuel in your car to get through this jam/traffic condition?;
2) Do you have the slight urge to go to the gents/ladies?;
3) (This is for smokers) Do you have enough cigarettes in your possession now?;
4) Is the temperature of your car low enough to get through this?

If you meet any of the 'condition' stated above, I think you should get through this traffic jam quite easily.

3 comments:

  1. wakakaka... get used to it la... every time i wanna go to Klang Town from my house (near Port Klang), had to go through 15 to 30 minutes of traffic jam. i gained immunity towards traffic jam d... my brain enters hibernation mode. my mind wanders to la la land. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but for this to happen almost midnite is really absurd wan rite?? yea, Bolehland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah~~ bolehland. boleh gagal got la. wakakakaka!!

    midnite oso jam. @@ fuh yo... get a bike la. LOL.

    ReplyDelete