Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Hauls

So, this little call centre agent has gone for a ride today. Remembering that I've just finshed up my previous perfume, which was a Bvlgari as pictured below.



Therefore, being an off day for myself. I've decided to drag my lazy ass to downtown and choose a new bottle of fragrance that suits me best.

It was around 4pm when reached the shopping centre. I know what I wanted. Bvlgari was good. No doubt about it. But the smell of it was rather strong for me. Therefore, I went for DKNY fragrance.

You might be asking of all brands, why DKNY? Erm, I've no idea. DKNY and me just clicked so well together compare to other brands. I will not badmouth any brands here as different people has different taste. So I'll just leave it at that.

So, I went straight to the DKNY counter cashier and asked for some information on the latest promo that they have at that time. Without thinking twice, I grabbed it, paid it, and went straight home, and grabbing some freebies in the process of it. Here are some pictures of it:


DKNY fragrance + Deodorant in one gift pack.


Freebies: Left: Eau de Toilette; Mid: miniature; Right: Body Wash.


Another freebie: Sean John aka P.Diddy bag. The sissy sales said there's no stock in the whole building. Hence the Sean John bag.


The travelling bag that I got when I bought the previous DKNY perfume. Still loving it.

There. A perfume + bag, which can last me for at least a year, only cost me around 350 bucks. Is it worth it? Hmmm, I do think it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment