Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sleeping Disorder

Have you ever encounter insomnia? Or perhaps you are trying sooooo godamn hard to fall asleep but you can’t? Even after you’ve tried all possible ways to fall asleep, but stil your eyes are wide open, staring at whatever that you have inside your bedroom?? Well, that’s what I got myself into last nite, or perhaps this morning.

Like I mentioned in previous post. I only had less than 2 hours sleep [nope, I didn’t watch the footie match this morning]. I switched off my PC at 1:30am as I clearly remember, ready to tuck myself onto bed. But for some odd, unidentified reasons, my eyes were shut, but my mind, my soul were jigging its way to god knows where. I don’t think it’s a dream. No, it ain’t dream. Then? What was it? I don’t know. I just can’t get myself fall asleep. Forget about exercising, forget about drinking warm milk in the middle of the night. Once I’m onto my stinking bed, nothing in the world will make me get up from it. and I really mean NOTHING IN THE WORLD. So, I took out my mobile, which is full of my favourite mp3s in it and listen to it at the minimum volume as can be, hoping that by listening to it, I can get myself into slumberland and waltz with Ms Scarlett, or Ms Fox. But, after countless rolling on the bed, it’s close to 5 in the morning already! How did I know? Well, every mobile phone nowadays has a clock function in it, doesn’t it? And for some reason, I dozed off right after that.

My trustworthy alarm clock woke me up at 6:45 in the morning, ‘cos it’s about time I’m getting ready to work. Gosh! How painful, disastrous was it to work in this kinda mood? Less than 2 hours sleep, and I gotta start work in just a couple of hours?! This is madness!

Ever tried closing your both eyes for few seconds while driving on a freeway?? Well, I did just that today, both to and from work. I gotta admit it: DON’T EFFING TRY THIS! IT’S BLOODY DANGEROUS! AND IT AIN’T COOL TO DO SO! If you wanna die, go die at some deserted area yourself. There’re innocent people out there still wanna live a wonderful life.

The time in office passes by exceptionally fast today. Maybe it’s due to the fact that the volume of those retarded bastards & bitches calling in are humongous until I forgotten it’s about time to pack my bag and go home sweet home already.

Here I am, sitting in front my PC, typing this loads of crap. Note the time, it’s close to 8pm now. i'm signing off, and knock myself out, cold now.

Sweet dreams guys & girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment