Friday, May 15, 2009

My new Ride

So, in my previous post...I've said that I'ma getting my new ride after it got delayed on few occasions. Today, it's all about the pictures. Now feed your eyes with it guys & girls!


Front view of Waja CPS 1.6L Auto-Transmission




CPS 1.6L

ICE - Internal Car Entertainment: Single CD with MP3 playable.

The dashboard



I love this angle. Look so imperious!


15" Original Rims


The Steering



Automatic Transmission GearBox



The engine compartment, absolute dust-less, for once in my life.


Leather seats for 5 adults. Saaa-weeeeeeet!

There you go. The pictures of my new ride.

But then again, those who knows me might ask this: your old car has an ICE in it, what happen to it? Well, i took it out, replace it with some cheapo kinda ICE. Here are some pictures of the old ICE that I owned since year 2000 till now. Stil going strong I'd say.


The CD compartment. This where the 10 CDs will be slotted in.



This pair of Memphis speakers cost me 700 bucks to get it. With this set of babies on, there's no need for amplifiers or equalizers in your car.



Noticed some disjointed cracks surrounding the speakers?? It's the bass. It has served its purpose to me for 10-long years.

There you go. My new ride's pictures, and some old memories of my old ICE. Be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment