Sunday, June 21, 2009

Insurance Issue - Update - Part 2

And so, yesterday was D-day for my friend, Mr V to meet up with me and solve the problem once and for all. There I was, sitting duck in my room, waiting for his call to come. I waited, waited, waited, lunch time. Got a message from a friend living nearby to ask me out for lunch. Fair enough, since no response from Mr.V yet, might as well go out for lunch nearby my house.

Lunch over. I return to my home-sweet-home, continue playing some facebook applications, (yea, some of the applications in it are goddamn addictive!)… without me noticing, dinner time came knocking, yet still now news from the bugger! WTF??!?!?! I thought he’s suppose to meet-up with me to solve the problem? It’s dinner time now, goddamnit!!! Has he forgotten it again?!?! Am I gonna wait for another month again??!!! But sometimes, miracles do happen.

Just when I give up hope for tonite(Saturday) that he won’t be seeing me today on the insurance issue, he sent me a message onto my mobile around 8pm . It reads:

“Working tonite? How to pass you the form?”

I was off on Saturday, hence I replied to him that I ain't working on Saturday. Few minutes later, he replied me with this:

“Come out for a drink and I’ll pass the form to you. How?”

Wooh wooh wooh wooh…hold your horses, matey…..Pass the form to me?? What does he mean by that? From my knowledge, my other insurance policy was having the same problem previously, which is a renewal credit card with brand new expiration date on the card, other than that, everything else remains the same. And what I did was only provided the new card number as well as the new expiration date, in addition to the 3-digit-CVV number at the back of the credit card to my other agent, and that’s that. Nothing else needed, of course my signature on the new credit card auto-deduction form is required for it to be effective. The only paperwork that was involved in this incident was the auto-deduction form brought over by my insurance agent. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hence, I replied him on that matter this:

“Pass? I’ll give you the card number & the expiry date, and then sign on the form only is sufficient already, ain’t that rite?”

The time was 8:25pm when I replied him that. Shortly after that, I went out for a “light meal” with my other friends nearby my house, which took me around 2 hours to reach home later on. When I’m almost home, Me V rang me up to discuss further about it. He said to me:

“Tomorrow (Sunday) you free? We discuss about it during lunch time, perhaps?”

And I said: “Done deal. I’ll buzz you when I’m up”

Now, tell me this: Why does it take him almost, if not more than 2 hours to reply/contact me about this? What the fuck has he been doing the whole fucking Saturday?! Is he really THAT busy? Or is he awaiting the answer from his also-insurance-agent-dad? Or perhaps even his dad is awaiting the answers for my queries from his superior/HQ/whoever the fuck he refers it to? C’mon, never in my life I’ve met such an insurance agent with such product knowledge. He passed the qualifying test to be an insurance agent alright. But heck, with such ‘commitment’ that he showed me recently, I’m less than convinced that he can maintain/service all his ‘inherited’ customers from his dad. But of course, who am I compare to his ‘inherited’ customers? Those that he has under his belt are ‘big-time’ customers, while I’m just a small fish in a big ocean of his account. He wouldn’t care about my account. He’s just doing it for the sake of doing it, me thinks.

Ok. He literally stood me up for the meeting of Saturday. But at least he waited till almost the end of the day to tell me all those aforementioned stuff. So, Sunday it is.

At point of this post. I’ve liaised with Mr V on this matter while going lunch couple of hours ago. At the end of it, he told me that if I were to give him the new credit card details, the deduction will automatically deduct whatever amount that is outstanding inside of my insurance policy. Then I asked him for the credit card deduction form. He said that he left it at home & he’ll pass it to me later.

Huh?! What the fuck does this mean? I told him that we’re coming out today to solve all problems today. And yet he left that single most important for today’s meeting at home?!?!?!? C’mon, how professional can that be?? Apart from that, the intriguing part is that my friend Mr E & this Mr V are both from the exact same insurance organization. Why on earth is that my friend, Mr E, who is also my other insurance agent, can show me the deduction form that stated about the “premium holiday” clause (in case you haven’t read the story yet, please click HERE to read the Preclude) whereas he can’t even show me the fucking form?!?!?!

As a result, I told him to fax me or pass me the form whenever is “convenient” to him so that I can go through it before I sign on anything. He also mentioned to me that in case that I don’t want to pay the overdue amount for the past 3 months, starting since March2009, I’ll have pay him cash for at least 1 month’s premium. Then I asked him this simple question: "How long can I go overdue, before the whole insurance policy becomes voided/null??" He said to me:”After 6 months”. Fair enough.

There’s no fucking way in hell that I’m gonna pay the already-overdue-premium since March2009 to him in cash, even though if it’s for 1 single month. Why the fuck would I do that!?!?!? I just simply don’t wanna pay that amount at all!!!! Doesn’t he understand a single word that is coming outta my mouth?!?!? I’M NOT PAYING THE GODDAMN OVERDUE AMOUNT!!!!!!

Remember the case last time around about a friend of mine whose her car got hit with a minor accident, and all the insurance claims problems came up, and this same old fucker said to her the same thing, which is to pay him by cash or stuff like that??? In case you forgot the incident already, click HERE to “refresh” your memory.

I’m fucking pissed off right now. This guy clearly knows jack shit about insurance. But I can’t cancel off my policy with him ‘cos it’s not worth it. I can only get back less than two thousand bucks in case I do so, since I purchased the policy with him 3 years ago.

I’ll wait next week. Wait till he fax/email/hand deliver to me the credit card deduction form in order for me to go through it. At this very moment, I’m still pissed, I can’t do much shit except for wait.

Will keep you lots posted on the updates on this incident.
Stay tuned.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment