Friday, June 19, 2009

Insurance Issue - Update

Ok. Here’s an update on the insurance ‘dispute’ between me and Mr.V.

I haven’t hear about him on Monday itself. So, I waited….and waited….and waited. It’s Wednesday already. I couldn’t stand it anymore. So I give him a call during noon time on a bright Wednesday noon, asking him the reason behind for no-show to me to solve my long-outstanding insurance case. Here’s the conversation between me and him:

M: me
V: who else?

M: Free to talk now?
V: Yea. I was trying to call you whole Monday, but I couldn’t reach you. There’s no reply from your end as well.
M: Eh? Strange. I didn’t receive any missed call message nor any messages sent by you to me on Monday at all.
V: Ooh, but I did attempted to reach you on Monday ler.
M: Alright alright. It’s ok. It could be my telco failed on me. So what’s next?
V: When you free to meet up then?
M: Hmm…Make it this Saturday then. I’m not on duty on that day.
V: Ok. But about your credit card right, can you…..
M: Nah, I don’t have the time to discuss about it now. I’m rushing into the office now. Can we continue when me meet up this Saturday?
V: Sure sure. See you then.

Now. Lemme tell you lots this. On Monday, which happened to be my off day. I got up around 11am, ‘cos I’m obliged to accompany my mom to one of the local financial institution to settle some financial stuff. The whole trip with my mom was about 2-3 hours. When I reached home around 3pm. There were no missed calls nor any messages appeared on my mobile. And there I was, sitting and relaxing in my own bedroom, playing facebook and doing some stuff online. Till late night, there weren’t any notifications from him at all! Now, how in the world can he claimed that he tried to call me or even send me message on meeting him up on Monday? Is he lying? Is he trying to cover-up something? Or perhaps my telco failed on me. I don’t know. I don’t wanna know. I’m not interested to know. But one thing for sure is that, he didn’t show-up, while I was waiting at home like a retard.

And so, tomorrow is D-day for my insurance ‘show-down’ with him. I do hope that he will show-up and settle all my insurance issues once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment