Monday, June 22, 2009

They Are Coming To Town!!!!

Even though with all the “commotion” on the insurance issue going on right now, there’s still a brief moment of excitement that occurs to me just on Saturday. You know what? My favourite football team is coming to town! And I’m going over to the local stadium to watch ‘em play, LIVE! Here in our home soil!

The ticket started on sales since the first day of June. I’ve placed the order via one of the forums that I visit on a daily basis. They are kind enough to do bulk order, and the person-in-charge of that particular ticket-selling-thread happen to be my friend that I know through the forum. We even got out and watch football matches whenever the time & date suits all of us. Hence, we are friends ever since.

It has been awhile since he got the ticket from the organizer but I don’t have the time to collect it from him. Meh, work work work. And finally, I got the opportunity to collect it on the bright, shiny Saturday afternoon, while waiting for Mr V to contact me. Here’re some snapshots on the ticket.

The ticket comes along with a complementary training session admission pass, whereby we get to watch those players train, right before our eyes, one day before the match. But the due the fact I’ve gotta work on the day of them training, ‘twas a difficult decision to make for me. I decided to give up the training pass. My friend informed that he can sell it off on my behalf for 30 bucks. Once sold, he’ll credit back that amount into my account. Sa-weeeeet!!!! Here’s an screenie of the training pass.


YES!!! I’M GOING TO WATCH MAN UTD LIVE!!! NOTHING GONNA STOP ME!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment