Saturday, September 19, 2009

4 days of Holidays - Ahhhhhhhhh

You guys must be wondering after the “Taking calls – Day 2”, where have I been?? Why no “Day 3”, “Day 4” and so forth? First off, on the 3rd day, after I got back from work, I was goddamn tired that I slept off around 8pm+.........Yea, freakin’ 8 in the evening, all the way till the next morning around 5. Talk about sleeping early eh?? When I woke up, without the assistance of any type of alarms that I have available in my bedroom, ‘twas just about nice time I get up to work, which happens to be 5 in the morning. After that, the rest of the day will be as usual. Nothing much peculiar stuff happens.

Come Thursday, same ol’ routine stuff, but due to the fact that I slept quite ‘well’ the day before, I have the ‘luxury’ of sleeping rather ‘late’. Late meaning around 10pm+. Yea. Those who knows me well enough that, this ain’t the OLD me that used to sleep goddamn late, or perhaps only start sleeping 3, even 4 in the morning. Aaahhhh, how things can change a person around eh??

Anyways, enough about job. Remember some time ago, in few of my previous posts, I blogged about a part-time insurance sales friend of mine, Mr V?? In case you have no fucking idea what I’m on about, here’s the link to the latest article that I’ve blogged about him, and inside this link, contains another 3 links which is all about him as well. Damn he’s ‘popular’ in my blog eh??

Thursday evening, just reached home from work. Got a call from a mate, close mate, asking me some details on one surgery that I had couple of years back, and he’s intending to go for one very soon. Here’s the conversation between me & my close mate.

M: me
D: my mate

M: Yo man, what’s the deal-ee-o??
D: Nah nothing much, been busy. Might be outta job soon.
M: Wha-----, you just got this job into this MNC couple of months back man. Wassap with that?
D: Don’t wanna talk about it. Times are bad. Anyway, d’you still remember the surgery you had couple of years back??
M: The one on my butt?? Yea, won’t forget that for the rest of my life.
D: I think it’s my turn this time around.
M: You must be fucking kidding me, mate.
D: Am I laughing or giggling now??
M: Sorry, matey. So, whatchu wanna know about that?
D: Everything.
M: OOOOOkey. [Ain’t going into details here. You perverts. Told Mr D the whole grandma story]. It cost me around 2.3 grand. But the medical bill is fully covered by my medical card. I only paid 10 bucks for the deposit, and that’s about it.
D: Right. Here’s the problem. I don’t have medical card.
M: EH?!?!?! Who did you buy that insurance policy from? It should be inclusive inside that insurance policy, theoretically.
D: Who else? Our “beloved” friend, Mr V himself.
M: Wait. Even that, why is the medical card not included inside the deal??
D: Simple. ‘cos he said that my company would’ve cover everything, therefore the medical card is not needed.
M: You can pass that policy of yours, show it in front of him, and ask him shove it up his marthaphuacking ass!!! What kinda stupid, retarded excuse is that??
D: Hohoho, hold your horses. FYI, I don’t have the policy neither.
M: Wait. Whatchu mean by that??
D: You hear me, I DON’T HAVE THE INSURANCE POLICY.
M: Where the fuck is it?
D: He didn’t pass to me.
M: What about payment then?
D: I paid to him via cheque, and he also never provides me with the payment acknowledge receipt as well.
M: Mate. You are ONE DAMN GOOD CUSTOMER I’d say. I gotta give it to you, seriously. How can you start paying an insurance premium when you’ve not even have the policy physically in your hand?
D: He said he’ll pass it to me tomorrow, and that was few months back.
M: Correct me if I’m wrong. You’ve just cancel the previous policy with him, and then he comes back to you, get you into signing another “improved” and new policy, right? How old is this new policy now??
D: Yes, and it’s almost half year already.
M: You really got a soft spot for friends huh? Now, if you intend to cancel off this new policy, you still can, ‘cos it’s half year only. You won’t lose much, maybe less than 2 thousand bucks. Do you have any other insurance agents besides “our friend”??
D: Yes I do.
M: You might wanna switch it already. But it’s all upto you. It’s your call. Better get one that has a medical card benefits in it. Company won’t cover much if something really happens.
D: Ok then. That stupid b-tard. Like you said, we can be friends, but business wise, it’s better off alone.
M: Ditto!

See?? Another “brilliant” work by our “beloved” part-time-insurance-agent-aka-long-time-friend, Mr V.

I’ve got nothing to say now. I’ma enjoy my 4 days of holidays due to a festival here in my country. How nice can this be. 4 days without work, once back to work, I’m only required to work for another 3 days, then it’s weekend again already. Aaaahhhhhhh...............

PS: And it’s bloody raining, again now. Time for a quick nap.

I'M LOVING THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment