Sunday, February 22, 2009

Morning Hell Gossip

Ahh, some of you lots might have been wondering “Where the hell is this blog owner gone disappearing? It’s been more than a week since this joker updates his blog already. Is there something wrong with him?? Got sacked by the boss due to the outburst that he has in this blog??”

Nah, don’t worry. As I mentioned in my previous post. I gotta work 5 fucking days of morning shifts in the past week. Yeah, talk about shift rotation eh?? How ironic can it be?? But I noticed something quite, rather..erm…..mind-boggling, mind-disturbing, pain-my-eyes during these shit-hole morning shifts week that I was forced to be in, all thanks to those retards upstairs who “worked” on our schedule.

Now. Onwards to my “mind-boggling, mind-disturbing, pain-my-eyes” story. One fine morning, while I was stil sleeping on my duty, dreaming of Jessica Biel and waiting for calls to come in so goddamn in the morning. I was awaken by a voice near my ears. Here’s what’s the voice gotta say to me.

M: me la
V: Da voice

V: Woi! Wake up, something interesting is happening now!!! You really gotta see this!!!! Wake up mate, wake the fucking up!!!!
M: *rubbing my eyes* You better have a goddamn good explanation for disturbing me from my slumber. @$$hole.
V: hohoho, it’s better than good, matey. Check THAT out! *pointing his finger at my supervisor’s place*
M: Yea, so the fat @$$ is there. So what’s the big freakin’ deal??
V: Hohoho, if I tell you the fat @$$ has been standing there for more than 15minutes, what will you think??
M: WHAT!?! It took that fat @$$ more than 15 minutes to take refill the goddamn water dispenser?!?! Hehehe….this is gonna be interesting. Lemme “monitor” this situation for ‘ya. *wicked smile, with eyebrow raised on my face”
V: Alright. Over and out!!

Now, lemme clarify this. Da voice, is non-other than my colleague who have worked with all these while, my mate, my friend. The fat @$$ is actually a newbie who got into this department almost a year ago, making good progress and got himself absorbed into permanent employee status recently. And yes, the fat @$$ is a HE!! As for the supervisor, uhh, well, it makes me wanna puke whenever I speak/mention/utter her. So, please read the previous post that I had about her over HERE. Once you read it, you’ll know the reason behind.

Now, being awakened by ‘Da Voice’, I’ve got a “special task” on hand now. Which is to find out what’s the latest stuff/gossip that I can come up with, and then spread it across the floor. *evil laugh*

Here’s the thing. The distance from the storeroom to get the water dispenser refills, to the location where the water dispenser is, it's nothing more than a minute walk. Unless you’re a real lazy bugger that’ll grab every opportunity there is to make yourself don’t have to take any calls even for a few minutes, then it might more than 5 minutes. But for the fat @$$ to take more than 15 minutes to replace the water dispenser refill near our place?!?! Now this is something really worth ‘MONITORING’ for.

Now, the fat @$$ has sat back onto his place, doing what he is supposed to do – answering calls. It has been peaceful for couple of hours later on. Come lunch, I don’t bother about what happened later on already ‘cos I was busy chomping down the food that were in front me, simply irresistible!

Ok. A day has gone. Nothing peculiar happened again for that day. That day, I went home straight after work. Had dinner, shower….and make myself busy with some games that I downloaded recently. When it’s close to midnite, seems to getting insomnia lately. Luckily I’ve stil got some beers left-overs from CNY. Yea, it really helps. One can of it, all the way til morning.

Next day, same ol’ shit. Working with the fat @$$ again in a group. This time around, no water carrier scandal kinda story. Instead, on this 2nd day of my morning-shifts-hell, I noticed one more thing on that fat @$$: He likes to stop-by the supervisor’s place even for a few minutes whenever there’s an opportunity. I wonder why. I don’t know til the time of this post as well. Could it be that this fat @$$ has a thing on her?? Nah, she aint that attractive AT ALL!!!! Why would someone be interested in her when she walks with her stomach in front?? Furthermore, the fat @$$ guy has a picture of his self-proclaimed “girl-friend” which he will put it on the keyboard wherever he sits. Some kinda motivation tool it seems.

You WILL NOT believe that an ugly fat @$$ like him is having a “girl friend” comparable to those working in the movie industry in India aka Bollywood. Yes! I’m telling ‘ya!!!! I ain’t bluffing!!! I’m telling the truth, and nothing but the truth. I swear to Lady Jessica of the Biel family in Hollwood that the girl in the picture is really saliva-dropping to be honest with ‘ya! Whenever anyone of us tease him about the picture, his “don’t-fuck-with-me-on-this-picture-look” will come out, as a warning sign to whoever that is messing around with his “girl-friend” picture. Uhh, well…it could be true that it IS indeed his girl friend then.

YEAH FUCKING RITE!!! FAT @$$!!!!! *LMAOROTF*

After 5 days of morning-shifts-hell, my mate and I finally can have a breathing space yesterday. As in both of are able to wake up as late as both of us can imagine. We were like a reborn child after a reeeeeaaally long sleep, fresh. Like a zombie arose from the graveyard. Yea, I bet you all know how it feels.

Yesterday I was working nite shift with a rather attractive colleague of mine. Nothing unusual happens. Reason being she were too tired, and I was too busy updating some information on my other personal stuff till 4am. Owh, before I forget, the “score” last nite was 5-2. 5 calls came in to my line whole nite, while the 2 calls went into her phone line. Not a bad thing considering it was a weekend nite.

Ahh, weekend looms. I’m currently sitting in my bedroom typing this long post. Meh, that’s enough for now. Or else I don’t have much to type on later.

Stay tune.

PS: Lady, thank you for your patience all this week. It’s up, baby!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment