Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Supervisor

Initially, I totally forgot about this topic already. But this bitch in my office really left me no choice by making me pissed off today. Here's the grandma story that took place before lunch time today.

It's my morning-working-kinda shit again today. It's really getting tiring eventhough that I slept quite early for the past two nights. (Yea rite, one was 9pm+, missed the manutd vs chelski game. One was yesterday, slept around 1130pm+..Those who knows me well, will know that these kinda timing is consider early already). As "usual", reach office damn early. No calls, cover myself nicely and start my "quickie" nap.

Then started la. At sharp 8.30am, when the general line begins, this bastard really called in at 8.30am sharp, asking for his card's annual fee waiver. WHAT DA FARK?!?!?! I mean, c'mon guys. It's FFS 8.30 in the morning. Don't you lots have other better things to do rather than calling into call centres and asking for annual fee waiver so early in the morning?? MGCH!!! Really bastard I tell you. What to do? Do only la! I aint boss. I'm merely a tiny-weeney little employee that work in a bloody big company. No one in this goddamn world will even care if I were to drop dead one fine day **touchwood, touchwood**.

As time goes by. Just 10-15 minutes more to have my 1st official break of the day, lunch time. But, God loves to play game with me, I think. Got this joker called in asking for an impossible request. Here's the conversation:

M: me la
C: Customer

C: I want to make a reservation for this today. Please arrange for me.
M: Sorry sir. But for all reservation arrangements, it has to be done at least few days in advance, and it will depends on availabilities of the specific vendor/supplier/merchant/partner as well.
C: WHAT?!?! I don't see such rubbish in the brochure that you all sent to me. It's not stated anywhere at all! What the hell are u talking about??
M: It's in the terms & condition and it's an unwritten rule that all reservation has to be done at least few days in advance,sir. Even should you go to that merchant on your own and make the reservation today, they'll stil turn down your request,sir.
C: Is this my problem??? I just received your flyer/brochure today, it aint stated anywhere in here. So I don't give a damn on that. I don't care, and pass me to your manager RIGHT NOW!!!! Don't talk so much, put me to your manager NOW!!!!!!!!!
M: Alright, sir. Please stay on the line while I put you through to the officer-in-charge now.

This @$$hole just made my day. What am I waiting for? An officer-in-charge to take up the "shit" that I've just created for him/her. There she is!!!!!

Here she is, standing across my table, saying hi and hello to everyone near my place as if she's a celebrity. Then I look up to her, telling her that here's an escalation call for her. Do u know what was her reply?

"Tell the customer I'm busy now, get down his contact number, I'll call him back after that."

I was stunned when this bitch gave me this reply. Busy?!?! Which fucking part of her that made her looked like she's BUSY!?!?!?!! Is saying hello and hi to your peers during office hour consider BUSY!?! It will be, unless you're going to die today, or you only have few hours to go to the end of your worthless-fucking-life!!!!! But NO!!!! She's just standing there, look at me, with both her hands on her big-fucking-fat waist, telling me that!!!!! Incensed with her reply, I told the bitch this:

"Customer wants to speak to the manager NOW and he aint putting down this phone. Do u know the word NOW?"

Then she kept repeating her previous answer and told me the same thing. Again, me pretending not pissed off with her 2nd reply, I told her this:

"Like I said, customer wants to speak to a manager NOW and he ain't putting down this phone. He wanna speak to you NOW".

Then only she start walking her big-fucking-fat-@$ to her table, slowly. Once I explained the situation to her, then only she took over the call. And my @$ is off the hook. Lunch time bay-beh. (Yea rite, the best part is yet to come. Read on, my comrades.)

Lunch time over, time to get back to that shithole. Then this bitch called me. Here's the conversation between me & the bitch.

M: me
B: bitch

B: Had your lunch already huh?
M: **deep voice** Hmm..Yea, 'sap? **shortform for What's Up**
B: You know the case that you transfer to me just now?
M: **deep voice** Yea. What's with it?
B: Actually, you can solve this on your end also. bla...bla...bla...bla..bla.. I pass the case to the marketing dept for them to make urgent arrangement with our joint-partners already.
M: What's the point of doing so? Then there's no point in having those Terms and Condition writen in those FAQ (Frequent Asked Questions) that the trainers gave us la??
B: No. Not like that. They are our prestige customers. We need to accomodate to whatever request that they have.
M: **Not willing to argue with this bitch anymore** Yea. Ok. Sure.
B: OK.

Tell me this: What's a Supervisor position suppose to do? She's practically avoiding me to take over the escalation call. She's delaying taking the call as long as possible. She's overriding the guidelines/rules that we're suppose to follow.

This aint the 1st time she's doing this kinda thing already. Lotsa agents on the same floor with me also know her attitude towards complaints & escalation calls. She just doesn't cut it to be in that position. I really pity those newbies that are under her supervision. Every single movement of the newbies that are under her supervision are all under tight leash. The management must be blind to have this bitch sitting at that position. Really. Fcuking blind, I tell 'ya!!!

A Supervisor role, in my understanding, is:
- Handle complaints calls like eating "Ngan Yin" peanuts. Easy.
- Covering shits that the floor agents couldn't cover.
- Put off customers' humongous fire when the floor agents couldn't do it.
- Pretend to be Manager on duty when the true ones are outta office. God knows what those fuckers are doing outside.
- Floor agents' first point of referral if there's any doubts/uncertainty on certain office issue.
- Smoking Partners (If they are smokers, hehe)

Hmmm. Life goes on. Enough on this bitch. Owh, remember last time I blogged about this 40year-old-virgin?? Hehe, guess what. We've got another one. (I just like digging up other people's personal information eh? Don't mess with me, I tell 'ya. I'll expose u in my blog!! LOL)

Never liked her eversince she got herself into that position. She sucks big time. Here's another background on this bitch.

- Claimed that she wanna keep fit. But it's all hot air. Her stomach is so big that I couldn't see her boobs at all!!! Yea, I aint pervert, I'm observance.
- She's at least 35year-old. With face like hers, I doubt she even got a boyfriend now. If she really has one, I pity the boyfriend. He's gotta have lots, lots & lotsa patience for this bitch.
- She walks with her stomach in front of every thing else.
- She sucks with whatever hairdos that she has done & will suck whatever hairdos that she intends to do in the near future. I shut my hell up if she decides to go bald. **As if she got the guts to do it**
- She got no fashion sense at all!!!!! Even my mom dressed-up better than her!!!
- Ever see a supervisory level officer wearing sandals/slippers/whatever u girls wanna call it to work, on a daily basis??

I'm tired of bloggin about her anymore. That's all for the day. It's HER privilege to have herself features in my blog.

Sidenote: Owh, just found out today. Seems to be good news to me. This bitch is gonna be replaced soon. She's gonna be transferred to another dept soon. A new supervisor is already selected! Woohoo!!! Bring on the beers, party on guys!!!!

Like I said previously, her days with us are indeed being "numbered" already. Muahahahahaha!!!!

1 comment:

  1. buy a punching bag or somethin like dat. paste a pic of the person u wanna kill da most at the moment. Release ur kungfu/taekwando/jujitsu/muay thai/silat skills n whack da shyt outta it. this is a good idea because:

    1. It releases ur stress.
    2. It's exercise.
    3. It's fun.

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete