Tuesday, January 20, 2009

RANT!!!!

I am damn fucking pissed off rite now!!! Here I am, working with altogether more than 10 people in the morning, waiting for calls to come in. And out of these more-than-10-people working now with me, I am the only douchebag that is receiving all the goddamn fucking calls now. What are the other fucking morons doing then?!?!?!? Well, thery're happily clicking on their mouse, moving the mouse pointer all across the goddamn fucking screen of their beloved Internet Explorer whilst me, the douchebag is busy entertaining those calls all alone!!! All of them are calling to make redemption, account inquiries. FFS!!! It's goddamn 8am in the goddamn morning, and they're calling in to make redemption?!?!?!? Don't they have other better things to do?!?!?! As of time of posting, I've received more than 8 calls already while the others are 0!! YES! ZERO!


Don't fucking ask me why, I've posted all about it in Call Routing previously. Go read all about it over HERE.

I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment