Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stupidity of Customer

How stupid, ignorance can cardholders be??

I rushed home at 140km/h just to post this one up. Damn f***ing angry after I got this bloody call close to the end of my shift. Here goes:

Q - Customer
A - Me

Q: Why I can't use my card?
A: Owh sorry to hear that happened to u, sir. May I have your ________???

Normal bullshit verification done.

A: Apparently, Mr ***, your card has been terminated upon your request due to annual fee issue, sir.

Q: What?! I didnt request it to be terminated at all!!!! U check again.
A: I'm sorry, Mr ***. U did call us up on [certain date] and spoken the officer in charge, and requested the card to be terminated immediately because you're not willing to pay for the annual fee. 3 days later, u call us up again to reassure us to terminate the card on the spot. Therefore, your card has been terminated already.

Q: What?! I didn't ask u guys to terminate it. I was disputing on the annual fee & u guys straight away cancell off my card just like that without noticing me. This is not FAIR!!!

A: *start getting annoyed* But the records here shows that u indeed call us twice to make sure we cancel off ur card on a urgent basis and.......(interrupted)

Q: NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!! Don't u understand simple english?! I DID NOT cancel the card, I was disputing on the annual fee and u guys terminated my card. It caused me embarrassment just now at the shop when I tried to charge my card. I want it to be re-activated!

A: Alrite sir. I will check with the officer-in-charge tomorrow during the business hour with regards to your account and either myself or the officer-in-charge will get back to u at your mobile on this matter during the business hour.

Q: *on and on with his side of story, bloody bastard*
A: So sorry for the inconvenience caused to u, sir. I assure u that we'll give u a call tomorrow on this matter after a thorough check as rite now it's already after office hour.

Q: *reluctantly* OK then.
A: * usual call closing bullshit*

There u go.

How stupid can he be? He called us in twice, to make sure his account is 100% closed/deactivated/cancelled. But now he's denying his own words. What the fuck is this? Is customer always right? I can tell u this now: I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment