Friday, January 9, 2009

Broken Promises

Have you ever borrow something to your friends/colleagues, after couple of months the joker stil 'forgeting' to return the stuff to u?? This is what happen to me in the office currently, which RRRREEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYYY pissed me off now. Here's the story.

I borrowed to one of the newbies a VCD, which contains a movie adaption from a famous japanese manga-turn-anime-turn-movie. Like a normal movie, the length is about 1 1/2 hours or top 1hour 45minutes show. OK. The newbie brought the discs home, watched it, and wanna return the disc to me the next day when she returns for training.

As you all know, newbies' training in a call centre nowadays involves shitloads piles of files, handbooks, guidelines, procedures and the combined-thickness of those files sometimes can go as high as your pelvis area!!!!! Imagine that!!!!!

Therefore, not knowing anything, she put the disc on top of those files/whatever shit u wanna call it. During the break time, the trainer looked at it and asked the newbie if she can borrow it. Here's the thing: you're a newbie in this company, your trainer is asking whether can she borrow the disc from u. Will u say no? Of course not! Therefore the newbie succumb to the 'threatening aura' of the trainer and she lent the disc to her.

1 month later. I asked the newbie where's the disc so that I can re-watch it again. The newbie told me that the trainer took it. I said, OK. I'll ask the trainer then. When I bumped into the trainer, u know what the marthaphucker said?? She said:"Oiyo, I'm sorry ah. I never watch yet. Too busy lah." I was thinking to myself. Fair enough. You're a trainer, you might have a tight schedule even on a weekends as well. I'll give u some time then.

3 months later. I bumped into the trainer again. I asked her whether has she been watching the movie anot. You know what she said to me this time??

She said:"Aiya, sorry ah. I stil busy la. No time to watch la."

Woi!!! What the fuck is going on here?!?!?! 3 months has passed already and she didn't even touch the disc?!?! This is unbelievable, mate!!!!

I said to her:" If u don't have the time to watch, then why u borrow it at the 1st place then?"

Hearing this, she knows that I'm a-wee-bit annoyed with this.

Then she said:" OK lah, I'll watch it by this week and return to u ASAP."

Since she made her promises here, what to do? I'll just wait and see then.

Another month has passes by.

ME: Ei, Ms _____ ar. My disc how ar?? Watched already anot??
SHE: Aiya, *tsk* my dvd player spoilt already. Cannot watch lar. I'll return to u next week. OK?
ME: ..............

Today, January 2009. It's been more than 6 months since that bloody bitch borrowed my disc already. And yet, everytime also gimme some f***ing lame excuses. I talked to her couple of days ago. Here's the conversation:

Me: Oi, Ms ____. Where's my disc? If u don't intend to watch it, then please return it. If u don't intend to return it, then just BLOODY gimme 10 bucks and we get on with our own lives.
SHE: No-lah, I didn't see u the other day when i brough it. Now you're here, but I didn't bring it. OKOK. Tomorrow u work anot?
ME: I'm off tomorrow.
SHE: Then who should I pass it to then?
ME: Pass it to the newbie that u borrowed from last time.
SHE: OK, I pass to her tomorrow.

When I got back to work after my Off Day. I asked the newbie if the trainer has pass the disc to her anot. The newbie said no. I don't know what to say anymore. Fucking bitch.

Abit of background check on that bitch here:
- She's confirmed older than me. At least 40years old.
- She aint married.
- She aint got kids.
- She got couple of dogs/pets/puppies/whatever shit u wanna call it that she claimed to be her "kids".
- She always goes around the office with a small sling bag over her waist, as if it's fucking stylish.
- A hairdo who looks like 18year-old-wanna-bes. FFS, you're over 40, act like 40. Don't pretend like you're 18.
- I think she's stil a virgin. (No!! I'm not interested at all!! But for those who are, drop me a mail. Maybe I can hook u up with her, end our misery altogether.)
- Favourite quotes - "Logical thinking." - Do I look like retard here? Do I not think logically? Don't treat me like a retard. I feel offended with this phrase "logical thinking", bitch!

Now, tell me, what is she so busy about during the weekend??

Why make promises when she doesn't even bother to keep it at the 1st place? Is this the kinda behaviour that a trainer of a call centre should have?

7 comments:

  1. mahai, so long oredi still dun wanna return, and you still had the patience to wait for 6 mths. she must be busy rubbing and fingering herself during the weekends. anyways, nice long post, mate, fucking farnie wei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what to do? the disc is stil with her now. mgch.

    thks for viewing, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know who is this trainer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ CSM: oh really? -_+" mind send me email on it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Send you email?? Why

    ReplyDelete
  6. & let me know if u really know who am i refer to in this post lo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ding dong...sayaa rasaaa arr...saya tau sapaa itu trainer...nvm,i'll ring d bell to myself...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete