Friday, January 9, 2009

Absurdity of Customer Part 2 - Follow Ups

Yeap. Whatever u do in this line, u need follow-ups. That's for sure. Things u can't settle it at 1st point of contact, u gotta do follow-ups to make sure those bastards & bitches that call in during business hours are satisfied.

With refer to THIS incident last nite. I spoken to the officer-in-charge when I got in to work today. Here's the conversation between me & the officer-in-charge.

M: me la.
J : officer-in-charge

M: Oi bos, I give u this number, u check it out & see. This bugger called in last nite and complain we cancel his card without notifying him.
J: Ooh, this bugger ar?? He damn bloody cheapskate one. He kept on asking me whether got annual fee waiver or not. I told him thousand times already NO! But he kept on asking me to confirm with management 1st. I know my job well. So, I just walk around, wait few minutes, then I call back the bugger, telling same old story to the bugger la. I told him there's no waiver for annual fee. Then he said ok & cancel the card la. He somemore call back few days later to me & ask me to cancel the card for him on the spot. Damn pain-in-the-ass la!

M: But last nite he called me and bla bla bla........
J: OK, gimme his contact number. I call him now.
M: Nah, phone number is ....................

Few minutes later.

J: Oi bro, settle already.
M: So fast ar? What did u say?
J: I told him no waiver, and said he himself asked us to cancel it that day. Now he wants to re-activate it? I told him a firm 'NO' already.
M: Wah, u really 'powderful' ar.
J: Of course la. Don't give face to this kinda people, fuck them up if they get too much over u.
M: Bos, u can fuck them up. I can't do it la. Have to take care of my 'soft-skill' la.
J: Fuck soft-skill la. Got fucked by customer for no reason, stil wanna take care of your soft-skill?
M: ................
J: Ok, case solved already. Let's go smoke.
M: I'll be delighted to!

Smoke: 1st habit I picked up in this field. One of the ways to get outta all the tension-ness in this field temporary.

See? Once again,

CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment