Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Broken Promises - End

To all my fans, (pfft, as if there is) stil remember about the post where I wrote/typed my never-return disc that I borrowed to that 40-year-old-virgin? If you have no idea what the fook am I talking about, lemme direct you back to memory lane, by reading it over HERE.

So, it's almost Chinese New Year already. And she yet to return it to me. Being damn tension already because of this, I sent her a 'gentle reminder' via email yesterday, the email was out around 2pm yesterday. Wanna know what is the content of the email?? I know you all are damn busy-body one, so, here's the exact email that I sent out to her, for your viewing pleasure. **Abit edited already** The title of my email to her was "Some Concern".

Dear bitch,

There's one concern here.

Do u stil remember the japanese movie disc that I borrowed u for god knows when was it ago? Do u have any intention to return it to me? Or you prefer to keep it til after CNY? If u intend to keep it, I don't mind, just pay me RM10 for the disc and I'll be ok with it alrdy. If u wish to return it, please gimme a specfic date that you're gonna return it. Preferably, I hope to see it tomorrow. I'll be working AM tomorrow.

Pls let me know ASAP!


There it is. The exact (well, almost) content of the email that I sent out to her yesterday around 2pm. I stil didn't get any reply from her til my shift ended yesterday. So, I thought to myself:" Hmm, maybe, just maybe she's damn BUSY again. Give her sometime to reply my email then."

Then, today comes. Was working like a blur-fly in the office, entertaining calls from those b-tards/bitches non-stop like a dog. Checked my email around 10am, STIL NOTHING?!?!?!
WTF?!?! How long is she gonna take to reply one simple, straight-forward email like that?! It won't take up much of her time, but yet nothing!! Absolutely NOTHING!!!!

Nevermind, in the process of waiting for her reply, and at the same time being bombarded by those incoming calls, time flies without me noticing it, and YESH!!! LUNCH BREAK, BABY!!!!
Forget about everything for an hour at least, went out & stuff myself with those de-effing-licious food in a shop nearby my office accompanied by couple of my gang.

Eat, chew, munch, chomp, relax, smoke. One hour passes by. **My my my, how time does fly** One hour gone. Reached office, stil got a wee-bit of time to hang around, chit-chatting with few veloptuos babes in office.

All of sudden, I heard my name was mentioned. Turn my goddamn-handsome head around, a big envelope was handed over to me by one of the delivery messenger from our headquarter. I was thinking:" What the hell......??" Without further adue, I present to you this:


What's inside then?? My got-sacked-with-immediate-effect letter?! I didn't do anything wrong, recently? Calm down man, calm down. If "big letter" like that, normally will come with the envelope sealed, but this one is stapled. Eh?? Shake shake abit. Ei?? Feels like discs. Could it be.......?? **Just open the goddamn envelope already, man. Not suspense at all!! PHAILED!!** And this is the content of the envelope:



Yes, the japanese movie discs that I borrowed to that bitch. Yes, there are discs inside. 2 of 'em to be exact! Finally, it's BACK!!!!!! And in addition to that, she wrote a small message stapled on the small, white envelope that filled with sweets. The message was basically an apology note, nothing to rant about here. There, all my effort paid off!!! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment