Thursday, January 8, 2009

Intro

Yeap. Call Centre Agent. A place where the fun, the grunts, the groans, the complaints and all other adjectives that you can find in a dictionary begins.

I've been a call centre agent since day one after I left the schooling days behind in year 1997. Todate, I'm stil in this field. You must be wondering why the eff am I stil doing in the call centre field after all these years. Not getting bored for single bit? Well, to be frank, I do. But heck, this is already a part of my life. God knows how will I fare if I ever leave this call centre industry and venture myself into other industries available in this world.

This field is where I picked up some 'habits' (which I will reveal later on in this blog of mine), this field is where I get to meet lotsa friends, foes, girlfriends, sex partners, boyfriends, travelling friends, football fans, alcoholic colleagues and the likes of it. These are the things/people that you don't get to know if you're working in other field (for me at least). The opportunity to meet different people with different characteristics on a daily basis is surely something to look forward to during start of this career path. But as life goes on, you tend to learn a thing or two in the process about everthing in life.

Owh well, enough of my babbling for now ( what the fuck!? This is my own bloody blog, I can do whatever shit I want, rite?)

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment