Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One Fine Day in The Office

Back to the shithole after a week of holiday. And it's morning shift. Gawd! How I hate morning. I've been 'sleep early, wake late' throughout the whole holiday week, and now all of sudden I gotta get up so goddamn early in the morning to work is really "suffering" for me. Yea, I know I know. I shuda adjust my timing & blah blah blah, but hey....it's festive season! Can't I indulge myself into all sorta "temptations" near me during the CNY period? *eyebrows raised*

Tuesday morning. It's a rather wet morning 'cos it was raining last nite. And I was on my bed, watching the ever-tension-drama -> "24", close to the end of Season 3 now. As a result of that, I ended up damn sleepy in the office. After all systems are up, without wasting any more time, I went into dreamland while waiting for calls to come in. Yes. I can do that. Even with my fellow colleagues busy gossiping about things that happened last nite.

Something woke me up. Ahh....A call woke me up. Damnit! I was asleep for exactly an hour without me realising it!! Kinda fresh after this. And it goes on til lunch time, the most anticipated time of all in the morning. A peaceful day indeed, so far.

As time goes by. Got a call from one of the customer. Here's the conversation:

M: who else?
C: Customer

*usual call opening shit*

C: I heard that recently your company has some promotions going on that requires me to send a message to a certain number in order to be eligible for the competition. Is that true?? Hahaha.
M: It's very true, sir. Shall I explain in details for you on that event??
C: Yea yea yea, go ahead go ahead. Hahaha..

*usual explanation took place. The Customer kept on "haha"-ing throughout the whole conversation.*

M: Are you ok with that?
C: Oh yes, hahaha. Thank you VERY much on your step-by-step instructions. Hahaha. You've been great. Hahaha.

*usual call closing shit*

Ok. You lots may stop laughing now. The customer that I mentioned above is not a crazy joker. He is one of the prominent figures in our country. I can't tell you who is he 'cos my ass & my job will be on the line if I were to do that. Overall, this is the best customer call that I've ever receive so far in my call centre life. Seriously.

Til then. Be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment