Monday, May 3, 2010

Back Again!! As promised.

There. As promised. I'm back. Within 2 months.

Last Monday was the day that our new supervisor reporting to work. A nice chap. Slightly younger than me [goddamn! Reminds me of my age now...My my my, how time does fly.] Ain't going much details on him now. Too new for me to have any comments on him. Let's wait few weeks/months down the road and maybe, just maybe I'll feature him in my blog, be it rants or praises. God knows.

Anyways, no major changes in the department. Big boss just stop-by our floor last week.

Owh, just remember that I've got something to rant here. Have you ever encounter this kinda situation below:

You're about to buy/apply/sign something. During the course of the whole process, the sales person would have promised you the sun, the moon, the star, the sky and whatnot. Inside their heart, they would have been cursing:" Just fucking sign/buy the goddamn thing and be gone with it. You bitch/sonofagun!" And there you go, after much negotiation and debates, you've finally sealed the deal. Congratulations!

Couple of months later, something went wrong with the products/services. You went back to the sales person. To your surprise, he/she said that you're not covered with that defect/damages on the product. Haha! Sounds familiar?

One good example. Please picture below.



Noticed that there's crack across the windscreen?

Yep. THERE'S A BLOODY CRACK ON MY ONE-YEAR OLD CAR!!!! GODDAMNIT!!!

I do not know how on the bloody earth my car got that crack. Didn't I offend anyone? Nope. 'cept for the fact that I sometimes can be a tad-bit racist, sexist, group-ist but other than that, I'm good. All I know is that when I went to retrieve my car one fine day, the crack was there.
Therefore, I gave my sales agent a call to find out if there's anything that I can salvage from financially. I ain't gonna do this by getting outta my own pocket! My agent said he'll check & revert to me shortly as he's not too sure what is and what's not being covered on my vehicle with me calling him outta blue.

Within the hour [talk about efficiency!], he replied me via sms as I was having dinner. The message said something like this:

"Hi there! I've checked with my company on your insurance coverage on the windscreen damage of vehicle. Apparently your vehicle doesn't cover any windscreen damage. It's the industry protocol that First Year's Insurance coverage doesn't NOT cover windscreen damage, unless the customer/client specifically ask us - the car sales agent/insurance agent to do it. Sorry, there's nothing much I can do, really."

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!?!?!?!?!?!

That's the very first sentence that I uttered out the moment I saw his short message. C'mon guys, upon the signing my new vehicle's contracts time, no one tell me about this?! And now I'm suppose to suffer losses because of THIS?!?!?!?

I know I know, it's just a small crack. Why am I making a big fuss outta it? Hey, it's my bloody vehicle, I adore it alot. Even the slightest scratch will hurt me, let alone a crack of THAT size?! Hence, I called up my very-own-ever-trustful insurance agent and ask him what should I be doing.

This cheeky lil' bastard [Sorry E, but you've got your way of turning the tides around. I love you for that!] Here's the conversation that I had with him few weeks back, still fresh in my memory:

E: my insurance mate
M: me
M: Yo E, I'm effing furious now. [Explaining the whole cracked-windscreen incident to him, abusive language censored].
E: Cool down. Have a sip. Now tell me, how big is the crack?
M: [Showing him the length of my thumb to my index finger.]
E: OK. Not that serious to have that kinda rage in you. Now, tell me when is your current vehicle insurance policy expires?
M: May 2010.
E: It's couple of weeks away from now. Can the crack last for couple of months more, say August or perhaps September this year?

M: Erm..... shouldn't be any problem though.
E: That's settled!
M: How?!
E: Wait for your current vehicle insurance coverage to expire in May. After that, change the insurance company to mine......
M: You again!! Still haven't got enough with all my current policies I bought with you? Cheeky lil' bastard.......
E: Hehehe....hear me out. Change it to my insurance company, I'll sign you up on a new vehicle insurance coverage with windscreen coverage included. Once the new policy kicks in, give it a good 3-4 months, call me up to do the windscreen claim. I'll get it done for you without you needing to fork out a single penny. Maybe a few pints of you-know-what will do.
M: Like I said, you cheeky lil' bastard!!!!

There! Problem solved! Easy as peanuts.

Next up, I'm sure all readers would know what is Transformers all about. There're movies, animations all over the media. So, I went to my friend's house couple weeks back, been wanting to post this giant up but I just couldn't find the right time and right post to post this giant up. Since today I'm quite free and not in foul mood, here are 2 pictures that I snapped while at his house. Enjoy!




The above action figure cost my friend about 250 local currency. But then again, it's all a request from his beloved son. Ahh well, I'll give my son anything if it's me, but look at the bloody size of this thing!!


And this picture is something that he just got his son couple of weeks back due to constant "pressures" from his beloved son. Need me explain more on what the hell is this? It's not some ordinary truck. You go figure it yourself.


Since I am touching on some toys now. A mate of mine just return from his trip in HongKong couple of weeks back. He knows that I'm a huge fan of a japanese animation goes by the name of "One Piece". Therefore he bought me one of the characters' action figure from HongKong. Of course, pictures ahead!



Boa Hancock ~ Pirate Empress " Snake Princess"

Stop staring at the tits you buncha pervs!!!! This animation first started back in October 1999 on a weekly basis. This week will features its 449th episode, and still going strong. Reasons why this animation set itself apart from the rest of the animations series?? Go watch it and find out yourself. I can lend you the whole set of 448th episodes and stuff yourself with it.

More story to come, perhaps tomorrow, if I got the time. Been telling backdated story in my blog recently. Hope I can catch up to all the current happenings in my daily lives in no time.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment