Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday, May.

Right. So, the day of "reckoning" has arrived. Went into office, first thing I did is to of course test out the phone if it's ok for me to use, if otherwise, I would have go to my previous seat and tear-off that bloody annoying print-out and sit there till the phone is properly configured.

Fair enough. The phone is fixed. Next thing, my email tool. Time to check it out.

Right, to my surprise, it's up and running as well. I have no freakin' idea what on earth happened. Could it be the email ID that is stored inside the machine, or could it be something else?? I have no idea at all. But sadly for me, it's time for me to clear all my shiate off my inbox since early this month already.

Then, came along this piece of "masterpiece", which I think.....it's only exist in the world of those lowlife-scum-multi-level-marketing offices. Don't believe me?? Take a look at this below:



Now, I breached the company regulations, running the risk of being sacked by management by putting this picture up for you ladies & gentlemen's viewing pleasure. So, please, gimme a round of applause for that eh??

I didn't manage to snap the full content of it, but I think you, my wise-oh-wise readers should be wise enough to figure out the kinda message that *ahem* R is trying to send across.

I appreciate this. But for fucking hell sake, instead of having the time to do all these kinda shit, why doesn't he spend enough time with us, analyst and learn your trade with us?? How are you gonna keep up with us, and lead us when you ain't leading by example? Don't forget, you're an outsider, you know jackshit about virtually anything in our company, let alone our department's process flow.

Therefore, my manager got me out for a quickie-smoking-break early this morning. He knew what happened in there eventhough he was on leave last Friday. He confessed that he has no idea at all that this newbie is gonna come in today. Heck, he didn't even know that R has actually hired this guy! Well well well, this is gonna be interesting. He asked me WTF is actually going on here. He has heard stories flying around but he wanna solved this issue before he proceed to his new role oversea next week, and I told him so. After hearing my explanation, he said 2 words: " O K."

2 hours later, both R and my manager were in a room, one-on-one, "heart-to-heart" addressing the issue concern.

When I got back from lunch, surprisingly, R asked me on my availability so that he can join me in solving cases as well as listening to those incoming calls. Hmm, improvement? Hmm, maybe. I waited, no sign of him coming over. One of my mate, D who got framed in recommending the newbie on R's behalf also informed me via internal Instant Messaging Tool that R is suppose to do the samething with her after lunch, but he's nowhere to be seen as well. Told 'ya. Something never change. Let's see what will happen tomorrow then, eh??

Owh, Remember about D's incident in my last post?? Apparently there's a new twist in that event. Since I still have got ample time before I hit the sack now, let's do it shall we?

OK. The newbie is in. He looks to me like a fucking old-fart with almost-bald-hairstyle. Again, I'll let him prove me wrong.

In our company, it's compulsory to have 2 persons to attend an interview to prevent any favoritism issue. So, like I told y'all before, R was in it, as well as another female interviewer in it. I got to know from D late afternoon today that R is spreading the news that the female interviewer knows this newbie, hence she hired the newbie.

WTF?!?!?!?

What the hell is wrong with this guy?!?!?

Why is R twisting the story around now? For one moment, he said that he knew this newbie personally. Another second, he said that the newbie is D's friend. Next, it's the female interviewer's friend?!?!?! Is he having short-term-memory-loss disease??

The female interviewer is set to deny the whole "accusation" and report this to Human Resource that she doesn't personally know this newbie. My mate, D can't do jack shit 'cos she somehow got framed into doing it. As in D own words:"I was forced to do it."

Ladies and gentlemen, gimme suggestion to deal with this issue, will ya?? I'm lost for words now. Can't continue type anymore.

Be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment