Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 5-6...On-a-Trot

This blog of mine has picked up some "activities" recently. Don't ask me how I know, 'cos I've got a tracker in this humble blog of mine to do the job for me. Cheeky bastard, ain't I eh??

Been missing for one day. Yeah, off for some after-work quick-drinking-session with few mates of mine at a place nearby. Couldn't take it anymore of all the dumbness surrounding me, coupled with those really ridiculous requests from the clients, in addition to the level of "co-operation" that our oversea counterparts and my close matey, G has been facing the same shit since noon. [Both of us are from a team of 5 fabulous ladies and gentlemen. Truly a bloody brilliant mixture of personnel in this team. Love you guys. Fucking love y'all!]

So, how could I forget to give y'all daily dosage of our very own Motivator's (previously known as R) "adventure" eh?

Was suppose to put this one up in my last post, but heck, fuck it. It's my blog. I'm calling all the shots here, ain't I?

There's this occasion where D was asked to discuss on some notifications to be sent off to the clients. The normal practice since god-knows-when was that all the letters have got to be sent out before "extreme measures" are taken against those stubborn sonofagun clients ignoring all of those notifications. Motivator "enquire" from the team is there any possibility that we can skip all the rubbish notifications and proceed with the "extreme measures" directly since the sonofagun client is ignoring it. D said:

"Of course. But the approval has to come from yourself."

Hearing this, Motivator said:

"Can you send me an email on this matter, saying that you approving it, and then I'll shoot it over to the management and I'll do the explanation."

Eye bulged, stunned, D went ahead and told Motivator that she ain't doing that as she ain't getting the salary to do, and she's not empowered to do so. I ain't too sure of the final outcome of this one but seriously,

WHAT

THE

FUCK?!?!?!?!!??!

Motivator would've known all these if he had gone for the training. This kinda crap wouldn't have raised, fuck...this conversation wouldn't have taken place at all if Motivator has gone for the training.

But then again, IF. And it's a BIG if, that is.

Yea, his credibility, he ability has once again, dropped in my book.

Meh, hence a night of drink, as below picture to certify that claim of mine. Hah!



That was last nite. End of.

This morning, or was it yesterday morning?? Hmm, gosh.. Age is really catching up on me already.

Whilst I was soooooooo goddamn busy, working my butt off on cases. A notification hit my screen:"You've got 1 new mail"

Right, a new email has arrived. Let's check it out, shall we?? What I have?? This piece of crap, around 10-11 in the morning.

Isn't he suppose to be cracking his brain off with calls, replying emails et al? Why the hell is he sending this kinda crap to us?! I'm lost for words now.

As for the newbie, seems like making improvement now. He's finally into the training room, proving us all wrong.

Again, today Motivator asked me on the email tool of the newbie. For fucking hell's sake. I've told him yesterday it's all done & dusted. Settled. Capiche? I've spent 2-freakin' hours on that bloody piece of shit, when it's not even urgent. Yea. I ain't tech-savvy, some might think otherwise. I'm just an impostor, wanna-be. It's been 4 days on the trot that he has been pestering me since start of week on this piece of same ol' issue. Which got me thinking, why on earth does want it to be set-up so quick? Something fishy in-motion perhaps? Both trying to take over the department, or perhaps the whole company? Or are they planning on world domination via this small email tool? Gosh.

If none of the above applies, WHY-OH-WHY does he act like that?

Anyways, fuck it. It's over and done with. I'm a wee-bit famish now. Gonna grab a bite before I hit the sack soon. It's been another tiring day, still recuperating from last nite's drinking session. As the old saying goes:

DRINKING IS BAD FOR HEALTH

I'm feelin' ya, I'm feelin' ya.

This is me, signing off for the nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment