Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Little Something

In my very last post, I mentioned something about "decorating" the bloody workstation for that bloody newbie that's gonna come in tomorrow, didn't I?

Yea. Here's the proof. I ain't no lying bastards.

Remember also when I said that he needed the printout to be "beautified" instead of sticking some A4 black & white paper up that monitor. Notice the edge of all boarders. It has been "beautified". You sonofagun.

The original full content of this picture has been "modified" to safeguard my future herein this company that I once left, and back again.

Note to self: 2.5 to go..... 2.5 to go....Patient my young ones.....Patient. Irregardless what happen, just shove it down your throat. Patient.

Right. This is gonna be hard.

Ahhh... Monday looming.

No comments:

Post a Comment