Wednesday, July 28, 2010

92

Been hurled by jeers for the past week 'cos of no entry in this humble blog of mine. So, here we go.

Wonder what's the above number on the title is all about?? Take a wild guess. Lemme know by leaving your comments at chat box next to this post, eh??

Nothing much to write about. It’s been another peaceful week, well, at least for me. I’ve got some ideas in my mind for now on the topic to be written, but then again, once I start babbling, it’ll be hard for me to stop though. Can this not wait til weekend?

Just imagine this, and think hard:

You’re in new a company, whole new working environment, whole new group of people to start your journey/adventure with in this new workplace. What would you be expecting from your fellow new workmates? What should you do, as a newbie in this workplace, to mix-around, and make sure you’re able to cope up with everything that is being thrown to you?

By the way, just got 2 awards today given by the management. I was a lil’ bit puzzled when I got that, one for never take any medical off days for the past 6 months, and one for some extra stuff that I did. For one, I remembered I took a couple of days off due to medical reasons. Ain’t too sure what happen there, but then again, if they’re giving it to me, I ain’t complaining. Furthermore, it’s free. For those that knows me well enough, if it’s free, just fucking take it. Any questions, ask later. In short,

FREE MUST TAKE!

Ahh well, wasn’t expecting those stuff to come my way to be frank as I was working my ass off towards the end of my working hours earlier today before my manager asked me to “get the fuck over here!”

Yea, that’s the way how my department “communicate” to each other. It’s all in a day’s work. therefore, no grudges there. Long as things are done, reports are submitted, shits are offloaded, datelines are met, we’re good.

It’s a rather short entry today. I’ll be back, for sure. Hopefully I am able to write a long one come this weekend, or perhaps this Friday nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment