Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 6....Day 6....

Yeap. It's been 6 weeks since Motivator has features in my blog. He went on leave on last Friday as well as Monday for personal reason, only for me to find that wasn't the case..

Wednesday was the last for us to submit our half-yearly self-assessment report to our leader. Hence, I took a whole day leave just to sit home, type this post, and do my report.

Back from his sweet holiday, first thing Motivator does was announcing the quality score of the calls that were being rated within our department. Right. Shuda done better myself. I know. But I was not at his place to hear his announcement, since 'twas early morning, therefore even the slightest pin drops, the whole floor will hear it, let alone his announcement.

Next thing was, asking each team members for an one-on-one session to discuss on the quality scoring and ways to improve it.

Is this all he cares about?

Been through quite a sad week thus far. My mom's eldest sister just went to another side of the world. I managed to see her 1 week before she departs. By the time I saw her back then, in the hospital, I had this feeling of she might not last even a week. Exactly 1 week later, when I woke up from slumber, my mom told me that her eldest sister, which happened to be my aunt(?) has departed, on a Friday morning of 25June2010. I drove my mom on a 2hours journey to see her. She was already in hospital and motionless. All my aunt could do was just moaning for pain whenever someone tried to hold her finger. According to doc, he said that he has never seen such a patient that has both her kidneys that dried up. They wanted to put my aunt into some scanning stuff but they just can't due to the fact that there's not a single bit of moist inside my aunt's already-skinny-body. Hence, the doc advise that the best thing to do now would be kept on dripping glucose into her dried body, hoping that'll help revitalise my aunt's body system and then they can perform the check in depth. As I predicted, and I thought to myself: she won't last a week, and she didn't.

My Ma has gone for her eldest sister's memorial for a week now. All the sisters and brothers and relatives are all back to pay their last visit.

On a sidenote, I'm suppose to be on a vacation right now. At a company trip. Ain't too sure what happen, a fucking viral infection hit my throat, just 2 days before the trip, which is on Wednesday. Goddamnit. Owh well, like I told everyone when I meet up with them in the office yesterday (ya, I took a day off 'cos of sickness, i can barely swallow my own saliva as it caused me such pain), if I ain't enjoying myself to the full in this trip, I'd rather pass the chance onto someone else. My only motive to go for this trip was just taking advantage of the free-flow of the beverage, which operates 24/7, under our company's expenses.

Ahh well, hope the gang are enjoying themselves there. Wait.....of course they will. Why the hell am I thinking?! TIll next post then.

PS: This post was supposed to be up on Wednesday, the very same day that I took annual leave to do my self-assessment but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment