Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Back Again......Lost For Words

There, I'm back again. Yes, today it's a mixture of getting fucked by clients over the phone with some dumbness from Motivator. Without further adue, let's hit it.

'twas as early as 9 in the morning. Got a call from a female client. Below is the conversation that I can remember.

M: Me
F: Female Client

*usual call opening shit. It's been awhile I do this herein this blog.*

F: Why is my account got debited without prior notice?
M: M'am. We sent you a letter to notify that back in February, but we never receive anything after 1 month. You only respond to our enquiry late March. Once the time frame has passed, we've no choice but to debit your account due to no response.
F: Which address did the letter send to?
M: *Informed her of the address on the letter*
F: Look, the address has been long changed for few years already. Why no one bother to inform us on that?
M: M'am, with all due respect, if there's any change, and I mean just about ANY changes, it'll be your obligation to inform us of the changes, so that we can update our records accordingly.
F: But that doesn't gives you the rights to debit my account?!?!
M: M'am, look at the letter. We have every rights to debit your account if there's no response from your end on the enquiry letter that we sent off.
F: I'm not talking to you anymore, I need to speak with your manager right now. This is absolutely ridiculous.
M: My manager is currently in a conference right now. I can offer you a call back on this one, if you wish.
F: Of course!

Fucking hell?! Talk about ridiculous bitches. Is she on a fucking period month? We sent you a letter, you didn't response to us because you moved to another location. You didn't inform us, the financial institution, on the changes, and yet you blame us on all these? Fuck off bitch! May you rot in hell.

And of-bloody-course, I escalated this case to Motivator for his handling. I'm not to sure what happen after that. Can't be too bother to know the development of this case as well. Just a mere 4000 dollars case. I've got better things to do.

This call just made my fucking day.

Towards end-of-day, Motivator came to me. Remember when I posted last time around on the seating arrangement and the phone recording technicality involved? In case you have no fucking idea what am I on about, please click HERE to read it. You'll have a slight idea what am I going to post from hereon.

Yeap. It's about my phone calls. My daily incoming calls are supposed to be recorded and send for quality training purposes and what-not. But due to the change of seating arrangement, there'll be none for me. He asked me to check with the technical team and see what's the latest development on this.

Done all the checking. Technical team came back to me and said there are only 2 options:

(1) Fork out $$$ to fund the additional task. Completion date: Weeks, could be months. OR;
(2) Me and Motivator to switch seatings. Completion date: Days.

There you go. What's with all the hassle at the first place then? From current situation, I foresee he might opt for second option 'cos of the timeframe issue here. It's not that I didn't inform him when he just got into the department. He is the one made it very clear that he "wanna be close to the team". See what's happening now?

I'm not doing this shit for him anymore. He created this mess, he should clean it up himself. I ain't doing the GOD job anymore. Time to rub those dirt off my shoulder.

There. It's another short post today. Got a few movies to catch now.

Be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment