Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 4, Day 5....It's back.

Today really pisses me off. Let's get this started straight away, before I'm off for another end-of-week-beering session later.

Remember my last post on the 2 options of:

(1) Fork out $$$ to fund the additional task. Completion date: Weeks, could be months. OR;
(2) Me and Motivator to switch seatings. Completion date: Days.

Yea. After much consideration, the marthaphuacker decided to switch my current seat with the seat opposite of me, which happens to be our team trainer, and which her phone call doesn't need to be recorded, at all.

There. What a swift decision that was. The manager in charge decided not to fork out additional $$$$ the fund the additional task and it'll take too long for the task to be completed. Hence they arrive to this decision. Bloody retard. Who ends up getting all the stick?? Me! 'cos I gotta move all my stuff from current workstation right opposite, at 7:30 in the goddamn-motherfucking-morning!!! It's all because of the little cunt that doesn't heed my advice on the phone recording piece back then. Now, I'm the fucking receiving end of it. Just in case y'all know what the fuck am I talking about, here's the diagram for your easy reference.
The "L"-shape is where I'm seated right now. The square box opposite it is where the current team trainer has been seated for the past fucking 3 years. All these gotta change just because that little black cunt refuse to change his bloody place with me, all for his own convenience. Goddamnit!!! Yesh!! I'm on fire now! My rage against this fucking Motivator is back. Sympathy my fucking asshole!!! The whole transfer/movement between myself and the team trainer took about 2 hours to fully complete, with no assistance at-fucking-all!!!Just 2 of us retards, moving stuff around like a fucking cheap-ass foreign labour. That's it! I've had enough. And right after I settled myself down, starting-up the desktop computer, that cunt dare to come to my place and tell me nothing but the importance of my call scoring for this month, and that the quality team will start taking as much call samples as possible because the call scoring for myself has since overdue already.

FUCK THAT!!!!!

There. The raged me is back. I ain't taking this piece of shit anymore. Hell's gonna bent over for me, for I am raising it!!!

Off to beer session now. Screw y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment