Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 2 , Day 3 & 4

Yeap. Back again. It's Thursday. Gonna rain heavily soon. What happened for past 2 days to my new supervisor u might be speculating? It seems to me that there's a turn of event here. Again, I'm expecting some bombardment from few followers of this humble blog of mine, but please please...do hear me out this time around before you show me the guns and the bombs.[the line "the guns and the bombs" kinda reminds me of the song by The Cranberries "Zombies" ..hmmm.....]

Alright?

Here goes:

After the talk of "conspiracy" on Motivator, I had a thought on it overnight. Putting myself into his shoes. Well, it ain't easy to come to a total new working environment, with zero background on the job, the people et al and yet he needs to lead a group of underlings which are far more superior in terms of job/product knowledge. It doesn't help the situation at all when you're swarmed by meetings, briefings, conferences, calls on a daily basis. Bare this in mind, ON A DAILY BASIS! Not to mention the amount of emails that he'll be getting, in which he might have no clue at all on how/what to do with it at all. Will you have the time slot to do all the aforementioned stuff?

FUCK NO!

Believe me. Again. Put yourself, my fellow readers into his shoes. You would have the same feeling that I'm having at time of this post now. In addition to that, I've just had a heart-to-heart, face-to-face, alone in the meeting room with him for almost 2 hours [if my memory serves me right, that is] talking about almost everything, and that includes what are his problem that he needs to solve right now. Well, the outgoing manager has chosen Motivator as our leader. Irregardless, we'll still have to support his decision and show the same level of support that we once did to the previous supervisors, which happened to be in current company since ages.

As what I'm expected from Motivator, he agreed to my proposition. I ain't laying down the details in here 'cos it's kinda technical, but plans are in motion starting coming Monday. There'll be no excuse for him no to follow this plan, or he'll get it from me [at least that's what he allows me to do, verbally]. The PLAN is more to equipping Motivator with what we're doing in my department on a daily basis, the process flow. The system point of view will be easy as pea as I've informed him that we won't be using each & every screen most of the time. But still it'll be good for him to know the screens just in case, JUST IN CASE.

Well, at least I'm starting to see some improvement, not drastically, but gradually. I do hope that he can learn fast as from what I'm speculating, time is not a luxury that he's owning now. Again, don't you lots fucking quote me on this one, it's just rumors, speculations, gossips, eh??

Like I said earlier today in a meeting with few managers:

"I see lights, finally."

Tomorrow is Friday. I won't be posting in here 'cos I need to attend a farewell party for a mate, our very own trainer's farewell party. Well, it's more like another drinking session, except for the fact that this time around, it's drinking session with a reason. Hahaha.....

Ad, glad to know you. Been a fun ride. Have fun wherever you are, Be success and come back to us with higher ground, if that's your intention to do so. And please, leave with good terms. If 'ya know what I mean. *smirk*evil grin*

Be back on Saturday evening, I might be returning to office on Saturday evening to do some follow-ups. Yea, on Saturday. On my own free will. Yea. Go on, you buncha b-tards & bitches. Laugh at me for coming back on Saturday. Laugh at me for not completing my job during weekdays. I'll hunt you down and strangle you and choke you, just like Jack Bauer. [Gosh! Too much of "24"...Must......Stop]

Jokes aside, I might be posting from the office. God knows.

Nitey nights. Ladies and gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment