Wednesday, June 9, 2010

On-Leave Day

Yea, just like the title said:

I'm On Leave

Had a good sleep last night. Without disturbance. Auto-wake-up-mode around 8 in the morning today. It's been awhile since I had such undisturbed sleep, since couple of weeks back. Work stress?? Owh fucking hell yeah!


"The computer is not working, please check it out for me."

"The phone is not working, would you mind?"

"We are short of cables/mouse [insert all computer peripherals' name here], we need it next week, please?"


"Can you send an invitation out to all in regards to the changes?"

"I need you to update the inventory list of computer peripherals currently-in-use in the whole department."


"There's call waiting for you."

"Can help me to release this amount, please??"

"Can you take this escalation call please??"

"Are you going to the meeting later?"

"The cabinet/pedestal is locked. The keys are no where to be seen, we're can't locate it. Can you please arrange the necessary?"


"I need more workstations, which means more computers to be ordered. Can you arrange?"


All the abovementioned are just partial of conversation that I have on a daily basis, which are really outta my job description, seriously. What would be my job scope exactly then, you might ask? Well, to be frank, NONE OF THE FUCKING ABOVE!

I don't know. it seems to me that this below equatino represents the state I'm in now:

Everything = Me; Me = Everything.

And by the above equation, I can declare myself as departmental............

G O D


I'm speechless now. Since when? How come? How come? What have I gotten myself into?!

I'm going to "delegate" everything, or perhaps guide them on how to deal with all these gradually. Slowly, but surely. Today's post seems to be abit short. Yeah, just wanna say the above out. Enough is enough. It's about time this kinda rubbish gotta end. I ain't doing this for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment