Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A day Like this

Just when you thought this blog has slow down abit, I'm back with a bang! Fresh new story for 'ya.......on who else but our infamous Motivator! Woahahahahaha...Brace yourself for some untold truth. Ya ready?? Let's go.

So, I had a chance to send Motivator home yesterday due to the fact that his fiance needs to work extra time. Hence he asked me a favor if I can send him to his fiance's office building, which happen to be 15 minutes drive from my house. Then I thought to myself:

"Why not?? It's just 15 minutes away from my house."

So, clean up some stuff after work. Here we go.

Throughout the journey. He told me that he went to work in England previously. Ain't too sure the duration, but an interesting story it was.

The trip to England was initiated by his friend. Young and adventurous, so off they go, to the promising land [at least in their eyes] to perhaps seek a better life outside our country. 2 buddies, flew off to England. Once landed, they're supposed to be picked up by one of their mates staying locally. But shit happens, their mate didn't turn up. Both of 'em gotta go hunting and stay in some unknown places which are occupied by foreigners.

Called their mate couple of times, but seems to them this mate is avoiding them. As time goes by, the funds in their pocket reduced. Leaving them no choice, they found themselves a job in one of the local restaurants. The owner is kind enough to find 'em a place to stay on and a meal covered on a daily basis. Talk about generosity!

Few weeks later, he woke up as usual and go to work at the restaurant. He found out that his friend is no there. Tried to call his mobile, but no one is picking it up. Another few days pass by. He finally got a return from his friend. Apparently, his friend has managed to borrow some funds from the restaurant owner and gotten himself a ticket back to the home country.

Hearing this, got a shock of his life. Who would've thought things will turn out like this? Betrayed by a mate that oozes so much sweet promises and all those rubbish talk that they're gonna make it big time oversea. But then again, like one of my previous boss always told me:

"Promises are meant to be broken."

True that. So, being all alone oversea. He hold his breath, stuffed his chest up, went through few more months, working while enjoying life in England, go to places where he'll get another chance to go to [at least that was his thought back then], saved up enough funds for his own, he decided to return to home country and start all over after that adventure in England.

Yea. So, the truth about his "working life" in England. The way he described to me when he just got into our office makes it like he's working as a supervisory role back then. Now that I know the truth about this matter, it is essential to all that one must "beautify" the way you talk to people.

Yeah right. Beautify. In other words, it means utter

BULLSHIT!


There! I said it.

I'm happy today. I'm able to clear off almost all of last month's outstanding list. Well, to be clear for you guys. I've got 2 lists to complete in every fucking month.

1st list, compulsory clear-off on a monthly basis. 2nd list, an additional task assigned to myself, compulsory clear-off on a monthly basis also. Talk about workload eh?

That's all for the night. Be right back tomorrow for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment