Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 3.....

Back again. You might be asking where have I gone past few days, eh?? I went for a farewell party on Friday evening. Home in drunk condition. My old folks knew that I'm drunk as I can barely walk straight into my room. Talk about party eh?

Weekend looms. Well. It's weekend. 2 days for me to just bloody lie around in house, do nothing but lie around on the couch, on the bed, and do nothing. Absolutely NOTHING! And while I was happily rolling all over my bed, got couple of short messages on mobile:

A: "Wanna go lunch or not???"

B: "Wanna go for a drink or not???"

No reply from me, as I've taken my lunch before these 2 short messages came onto my mobile. Both from my mates in the office. Yea, we're THAT close to each other.

An hour later....

A: "Dinner tonite then???"

B: "Let's have a tea then, now. We miss you already."

*Laugh out loud* Buncha idiots. That why the team is very much attached to each other. Probably is due to the fact that we got into this job at the same time, went through the training at the same time, been through shitty days together, until todate. Long may this relationship remains forever. Shit, I'm suddenly so emotional.

Ahh well. That ain't the point. 2 weeks of Motivator in my blog. I think that's about enough, for now perhaps. As this whole week, he'll be in the training room working his ass off to learn everything. Ain't that much, more to the processes involved in the department.

So, you think I've run outta idea to feature here then? What?! Are you kidding me? I'ma give it to you, in your face now. This is something different.

So, I have a friend [D'oh! Who doesn't? You idiot], a gorgeous and sweet, [fuck this, i ran outta adjectives to put this] a friend of mine, [close close friend mind you, intimate? Nope, just close.] She, yes...it's a she. So I'll let your imagination runs wild for now, you buncha perverted minded buggers! She has a brother that gotten himself a job that requires him to work oversea, and he decided to get rid of his vehicle by selling it off and make good use of the cash obtained from the sales. Yea. Sensible choice for all human with brain.

She [henceforth known as S. It's my blog. I can call her whatever I like. As long as she's happy with it.] happen to know a sales person from her previous dealings with him, who has connection with used-car sales-person who can perhaps help her brother in selling off the vehicle.

There, bank draft ready, in hand. Used-car sales-person said he will settle all outstanding with another cheque to the bank. S told this guy to provide her with the documentation from bank proving that this outstanding is done and dusted and they can fuck right off. As usual, everything also:

"Yes m'am, absolutely no problem. Don't chu worry. Everything is good in my hand. You just go home and relax, wait for my good news. I got your mobile number here."




3 months later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Called him to follow up many times but he never answered the bloody mobile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Called him to cancel the vehicle's insurance coverage....never got him, how the fuck to cancel that?!

S got worried. She called her sales person to check on the status of both the insurance as well as the documentation from bank.

Sales guy answered her over the phone that the insurance part is over and done with, however he will need to check with the used-car guy on the bank documentation part.

S's brother called and ask her whether the loan outstanding is settled. S was having the impression that everything SHOULD be done with by now, she duly said:"YES!" proudly.

Hearing this, her brother said:

"Dear, then tell what on earth is this letter from the bank, sitting right in front of my desk, telling me that there are still outstanding amount that yet to paid to those fuckers??"

S, being a cutie pie like all others cuties in the world, know jack shit about all these. Feeling the heat now, she called the used-car sales bastard to check this out. Ain't too sure how serious was the call bombardment lasted by that cheeky lil' used-car sales bastard, he never picked up the call. Failing this, she turned and call her usual sales person to check on that.

As expected, the sales guy shocked and jacked, promised that he'll checked this one out and settle it once and for all. Yea rite, easier said than done. Phone slammed, S followed up with a venomous short message to the sales guy, which reads:

"If the loan outstanding is not settled soon, I'll make a police report"

Seeing the serious of S in dealing this, the used-car sales-bastard finally returned her call, admitting that the loan outstanding is not done yet. [Bare in mind, bank draft was given to sales-bastard 3 months ago]



WHAT


DA

FUCK!?!?!


Which bank did he go to?? Con-Bank?!?!?!?! What kinda bank will take ages to process payment. I still remember when I faced the situation when I sold off my car, the whole loan process was done & settled in no more than 1 month. But this is fucking ridiculous! I got my bank's documentation the very next day after that.

Instead of calling S to calm her lil' soft heart down, the @$$hole chose to send S a short message which reads:

"Don't worry...my boss oversea...will be back next week...loan will settle next week..."

[Next week means this very week that we're in right at time of this post.]

Oversea, what a fucking lame excuse. What if your boss, is stuck in the plane? Took hostage by those bloody terrorists? [God, Not Jack Bauer again] Or perhaps died during a turbulence or maybe stranded in a deserted island and never come back? Who's gonna do this? Surely there must an assistant who is able to take care of stuff when the boss is away??

Rule of thumb in everything you do:

ALWAYS HAVE BACK-UP.


Fire starting to burn in her heart. She replied:

"1. Why is it not settled earlier as promised when you took the car?

2.Which day will it be settled and;

3. which day will I receive the documentation from bank?"

Half an hour later, the dickhead answered:

"I will settle the loan tomorrow with my own money and fax you the receipt."

On Friday night, yea. The night when all hell broke loose at my mate's farewell party, S finally gotten her long-awaited receipt, proving that the loan-outstanding-saga is finally come to an end. All that is lacking is just the documentation from bank to validate that.

S was supposed to be getting the documentation from the sales-bastard today. It's almost 10 in the evening now. Still no news from him. Hence, S sent off another short message to his mobile asking on the status. He duly replied:

"Bank say we settle by cheque, tomorrow clear. once ready email to you."

Wait a fucking minute. It's a documentation from bank proving me that I've cleared off all outstanding balance owing on that vehicle. Why would this even involving email?!??!?! Does this guy knows what the fuck is he doing?

Another day gone, without good news.

S has no choice but do subdue to this sales-bastard work "ethic", as the $$$ is in his hand and she can't do shit about it. If you know the drill.

There you go. Another true story, just like my windscreen insurance coverage post on my brand-fucking-new vehicle previously.

Before you stamp your signature on any documents, everything is OK. Those bloody sales persons will promise you heaven and earth. Heck, they're willing to go through hell to get you sign on it. No question asked.

After all is said and done,

"CANNOT"

"NO CAN'T DO"

"YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO IT"

"WAIT"

"YOU'RE NOT COVERED"

"IT'S NOT STATED IN THE AGREEMENT"

All the negative words like those stated above will be uttered from their filthy mouth. Somehow it makes you feels like they are preventing you from doing so, even though they're the exact same marthaphuackers that sign you up for it. Talk about the world outside eh?

Damnit! That's all from me. I've got fire in my heart too, by posting this one up for my "Gorgeous Pie". Need something to cool me down. I'll be on leave tomorrow, just to get myself away from work. Needed a break, even though for one day, badly. I'm mentally, and physically exhausted. Wanna know why is that? Tune in tomorrow, for sure.

By the way, Ad. Good luck in your future undertakings. See you every Friday, same old place, same old time. If you know what I mean. *evil smirk*.

4 comments:

  1. Goergeous Pie knows what she is dealing with...For a cutie pie to handle such a scene is not easy, and she did it so well...so persistent that she kao tim the bloody salesman.....Intro this cutie pie to me lah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricky, She's mine...so you go fuck yourself. haha.....Jokes aside, it's never easy handle this kinda stuff. Better get someone who you truly trust to deal with this kinda matter. I'll leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah...she must be damn hot that u r so protective her...want to have her just by yourself huh???

    ReplyDelete